Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP: July 2023 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took the plunge today :)

MYLR
Red
5 Seat - White interior
Tow hitch - Gotta haul the e-bikes!
19 " Gemini wheels
OD: July 1st
ODD: June - July
EDD: None
VIN: None

Seems the Y's all have HW4.0. If from Fremont most likely has Matrix lights - hit or miss if from Austin on the Matrix. Fingers crossed it's a Fremont one. The Sales Rep said he would keep an eye out for HW4.0 and Matrix for me.

This is kinda late because I've had so much fun driving it, but, for posterity/future EOQ'ers...

MYLR
White
5 seater
Black interior
19" Gemini wheels
Tow pkg
normie auto pilot
OD: 6/20
EDD: June-July
VIN: 6/28, Fremont *PF825***
Delivered 6/28, way past my bedtime.
Location: Home Delivery (to Menlo Park, CA) from Colma, CA Tesla Center.

Note: On 6/27, when I got the "we're building your car in the next 1-2 days" email, I had tentatively set the delivery date for 6/29 from 4-8 PM, but they called me around 7:30 PM on 6/28 (it sounded /very/ busy in the background), asking if they could drop it off between 8PM-midnight that night. Of course, I said "yes, bring it to my spoiled face ASAFP" (paraphrasing). Got the text that the car was on its way at 10:45, arrived in my driveway at 11:15.

Went through a delivery checklist and geeked out on it until about 1am. Drove it ~11 miles to work early Thursday morning, 6/29, where I charged up to 80% from ~50%.

8 days from order to delivery. I don't know that it's a record, but definitely a far cry from the 6+ month wait times of years past (from what I've heard).

10/10, would take rushed/last minute/EOQ delivery again.

Reactions: CuriousWren
This is kinda late because I've had so much fun driving it, but, for posterity/future EOQ'ers...

MYLR
White
5 seater
Black interior
19" Gemini wheels
Tow pkg
normie auto pilot
OD: 6/20
EDD: June-July
VIN: 6/28, Fremont *PF825***
Delivered 6/28, way past my bedtime.
Location: Home Delivery (to Menlo Park, CA) from Colma, CA Tesla Center.

Note: On 6/27, when I got the "we're building your car in the next 1-2 days" email, I had tentatively set the delivery date for 6/29 from 4-8 PM, but they called me around 7:30 PM on 6/28 (it sounded /very/ busy in the background), asking if they could drop it off between 8PM-midnight that night. Of course, I said "yes, bring it to my spoiled face ASAFP" (paraphrasing). Got the text that the car was on its way at 10:45, arrived in my driveway at 11:15.

Went through a delivery checklist and geeked out on it until about 1am. Drove it ~11 miles to work early Thursday morning, 6/29, where I charged up to 80% from ~50%.

8 days from order to delivery. I don't know that it's a record, but definitely a far cry from the 6+ month wait times of years past (from what I've heard).

10/10, would take rushed/last minute/EOQ delivery again.
congrats you seem excited, that's cool. I was that way with my truck too. Since i love tech, i know I'll feel the same whenever i do make this order, which i keep dragging my feet to do. Maybe by the time the holiday is over. I might fake being busy myself so they deliver it lol i prefer that than that whole experience at the dealership.

What does this mean? If someone orders a MYP and it comes from Austin, it will have matrix and HW4 right? Why wouldn’t it?
So far Austin hasn't produced MYP and hasn't produced a MYLR or MYAWD with Matrix lights.
Unless Tesla changes this, if you order MYP you will be getting a Fremont car with Matrix lights.

All MYAWD are made in Austin and have never been built with Matrix lights. MYLR was hit and miss for Matrix lights out of Fremont but seems to be consistently coming with them these days.

Reactions: CuriousWren
MYLR
Red
5 Seater
White Interior
20" Induction Wheels
Tow pkg
OD: 6/15
EDD: July 17-24
VIN: July 2, Fremont 7SAYGDEE7PF8*****

We picked up my wife's MYLR, Red, Black Interior, 7 Seater in Paramus, NJ on June 30th. Interesting process, on June 28th Tesla told her that her car will be in Paramus shortly and we need to come pick it up on June 30th at 4pm. I we couldn't make that date/time work, they would give her VIN to the next customer in line and she would be put back in the queue. We live in New Hampshire..so it took a bit of coordination, but we have it now. The Paramus location was a mob scene...you'd think they were giving cars away for free with the amount of people coming and going with cars. "End of the quarter chaos" I guess. We'll see how my pickup goes in a couple weeks.

MYP
Gray
5 Seat - black interior
Tow hitch
21 wheels
OD: July 4th
ODD: July - Aug
EDD: None
VIN: None

I was on the fence for a few months. I test drove a MYP twice. Saw the price drops and when gray was FREE. I'm in!!!

I'm coming from a stage 1 tuned 2018 BMW X5 F15