Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got a call from Tesla SA. He asked if I want to pick up the car tomorrow. I was like huh. I thought my EDD is a month a way.
He said someone didn't want it, so it's available. After thinking for a bit, I rejected as I am not sure if something was wrong as the other person didn't want it. Mostly anyone can take it and re-sell it for a profit these days. Plus I won't be able to pick it up this weekend.
Do you think I should have just taken it, and just figure out how to really pick it up?

Reactions: Aviateur17
I just got a call from Tesla SA. He asked if I want to pick up the car tomorrow. I was like huh. I thought my EDD is a month a way.
He said someone didn't want it, so it's available. After thinking for a bit, I rejected as I am not sure if something was wrong as the other person didn't want it. Mostly anyone can take it and re-sell it for a profit these days. Plus I won't be able to pick it up this weekend.
Do you think I should have just taken it, and just figure out how to really pick it up?
I would have at least looked at it. 7 seaters take a long time to get

I’m on day 280? Something like that.

• Love
I would have at least looked at it. 7 seaters take a long time to get

I’m on day 280? Something like that.
I have been waiting for more than a year already lol. I can't take a look at it this weekend though, someone would have do that for me. Plus I heard I can only reject it once. If something is wrong with the car, I would lose my chance to reject with my car.

• Love
is anyone whose EDD is in Oct-Nov planning to push their deliveries out in the new year to take advantage of 7.5K credit. I was initially thinking of getting my config changed to 5 seater as my 7 seater delivery just keeps getting pushed back. I never got switching the seating layout, but with credit coming up, i am in 2 minds. My original EDD was Apr 10-May 24 then got pushed to Aug 5- Oct 11 and now am on Oct 1-Nov 12. I am thinking of using the credit to add EAP before taking delivery and still saving 1.5k. Hopefully Congress passes this bill this time around.

• Love