Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

7 seat waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any guesses on when we will start seeing red 7 seaters start to roll?
(I notice some blue ones in invetory on the east coast)
red + 7 has to be lowest volume coming off the line - I wonder how they group them for production

Any one want odds on the Fed - Elon lottery as we get closer to March for those with an EDD mid Feb to mid March?
What do you mean?

red + 7 has to be lowest volume coming off the line - I wonder how they group them for production

What do you mean?
Red 7s definitely low volume, just hope they a couple pretty soon. On the lottery, we don't have the final rules on battery sourcing. Supposedly final rules may come done in March. Who knows what Tesla will do if the rules aren't favorable, or they can't meet the requirements. It could be another get it on Feb 28 and you're golden, get it on the 5th of March and you're out a quick $3,750. The roll of the Tesla dice.

Reactions: WyoDude
White MYLR7/tow package/7seater/white interior
OD:1/16
EDD:2/6-3/6
VIN received: 1/23
Scheduled home delivery: 1/26

Didn’t expect to get it so quickly. Hoping it’s not someone’s rejected MYLR. If doing home delivery and the exterior has a bunch of issues, am I still able to refuse delivery? They didn’t offer me the option to pickup from the SC even though it’s only 10 miles away.

Reactions: mshort_utk