Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

75 and 75D variants increased performance from July 1st - software and hardware improvements?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you check on Tesla Model S Options Decoder? Click on Show All Possible Options and then the Country.

Why don't you post the unknown codes here?

Yes, that's where I got a lot of the codes. Here are the undefined ones on my car:
AF02
CH05
IDBA
WTAS
X044
YFFC
COUS

The car also has PK00 on it, which is no parking sensors, but the car has them stock.

I've just received the final invoice for my 75D, and in the specification codes appears BTX8, instead of BTX5. Whats does it mean? It's the code for a 85 kWh battery?

Picture of a delivered S75D today in Norway. Code BR05

Attachments

• 20170721_040022.png
    20170721_040022.png
    293.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Informative
Reactions: Matias and J-Bus
85 KWh and 400 VDC. That's odd.

The 85kWh is nicely in line with your expectation of seeing 89kWh if they were to use 14 of the modules currently in the 100kWh pack. They might want to market it as 85 rather than 90 to increase the perceived distance between the entry and top of the line versions. The only problem however with that theory currently is where the additional 50V is coming from...

The 85kWh is nicely in line with your expectation of seeing 89kWh if they were to use 14 of the modules currently in the 100kWh pack. They might want to market it as 85 rather than 90 to increase the perceived distance between the entry and top of the line versions. The only problem however with that theory currently is where the additional 50V is coming from...

Yes, 14 modules shouldn't produce 400V. I could see them advertise the new battery at 85 KWh to avoid confusion with the old 90.

Quite a few Norwegians with new 75D and 400V/85kwh stickers have reported that they have options codes BTX8 + BR05.
The battery part number on these are 1107172-00-A, which is a P85D (L) battery :)

BR00 means No Range Upgrade, while BR0X (BR01, BR02, BR05 etc.) means Range Upgrade. So a SW-limited battery it seems

• Informative
Reactions: Matias and GSP