Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

.99% APR Financing Promotion (May 10 - May 31 2024)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone in Austin, TX waiting for Model Y delivery??
I Ordered on May 12th Red, 7 seater, black interior, gemini wheels. EDD was May-June.
Then it Changed to July-Aug.
Change my configuration to 5 seater. EDD now showing 6/29 - 6/30.
Got approved for .99 APR with $0 down (literally)

Hoping to get the VIN soon.
Have you considered any of these options?

It looks like there is a discounted red 7-seater available for faster pick up in your area at Austin Pond Springs. Just plug in your zip code, 5 red avaiable.

Have you considered any of these options?

It looks like there is a discounted red 7-seater available for faster pick up in your area at Austin Pond Springs. Just plug in your zip code, 5 red avaiable.
Yes I did, but I would wait few more days to get brand new car than something thats already has around 1k miles on it. Plus free dark gemini wheels upgrade and hopefully i get mine before end of the month.

If for some reason I don’t, then I may look into existing inventory.

Order placed (Sunnyvale, CA) 5/19 with white MY w/ black interior and 7-seater and got all available steps completed on app on 5/21. Received an update on 6/5 with the “free upgrade” to black wheel. EDD changed from May-June to June, then June 26-30 and June 25-30, but as of now 6/19, still no VIN assigned… used to see some cars for earlier pick up with white and 7 seater back in early June but with other options which we don’t prefer so we didn’t move on with those…. And talked to a rep over the phone and he said he hasn’t seen any 7-seater delivery for a while likely due to the promo back in May, but he believed the VIN should show up soon with the quarter end push.

With only 11 days left before June ends, I’m not sure whether I should still be hopeful or not to get the car by end of June or not…

Anyone got EDD next with but still no VIN assigned? Wanna see if this is still kinda usual or not.

I Ordered on May 12th Red, 7 seater, black interior, gemini wheels. EDD was May-June.

VIN got assigned just now. Updated delivery date 6/24-6/28

Reactions: Park2670
Must have been a fluke?

Just checked Tesla.com/modely and all that's available is 6.39% for every loan term, from two years to six years . . . used New York and Washington state zip codes too with the same results.

Might have been. Hopefully a glitch was all it was.

I'm glad we all were in a position to use this financing offer. 0.99 compared to 6.39 is a no-brainer.

Might have been. Hopefully a glitch was all it was.

I'm glad we all were in a position to use this financing offer. 0.99 compared to 6.39 is a no-brainer.
And so many stated/speculated it will be better to wait till the end of quarter deals Looks like many of us were correct in taking the guaranteed money on the table while it was there.

Reactions: Park2670 and MYP24
And so many stated/speculated it will be better to wait till the end of quarter deals Looks like many of us were correct in taking the guaranteed money on the table while it was there.

Back at the end of Q1 2024 we looked. The deals around us for inventory vehicles weren't comparable to this. Running some numbers, a roughly $6000 discount would have been needed to bring the total outlay and monthly payment in line. The MY "unicorn build" we ordered (blue, 7 seat, tow hitch) also wasn't available in inventory. This made sense for us.

Reactions: Honda Convert
Back at the end of Q1 2024 we looked. The deals around us for inventory vehicles weren't comparable to this. Running some numbers, a roughly $6000 discount would have been needed to bring the total outlay and monthly payment in line. The MY "unicorn build" we ordered (blue, 7 seat, tow hitch) also wasn't available in inventory. This made sense for us.
Yep, enticed me enough to pull the trigger in comparison end of Q1 when I lost a $250 cancellation fee. Math is good!

Reactions: DBC-

I have a similar config with EDD July 4-Aug 1, so if you’re in Austin and getting an EDD for end of month, that looks a little bit consistent at least. Hopefully that’s an indicator they’ll be finishing up some Ultra Red 7-seaters in the next week-ish

Reactions: Ayaz
I have a similar config with EDD July 4-Aug 1, so if you’re in Austin and getting an EDD for end of month, that looks a little bit consistent at least. Hopefully that’s an indicator they’ll be finishing up some Ultra Red 7-seaters in the next week-ish
Picking up later today. Looks like they’re taking long to produce 7 seaters. Mine was july-Aug timeframe as well before i changed my configuration.

I'm picking up a fresh 2024 MY AWD tomorrow and a day later I am selling my 2020 MY AWD to a local dealership a day or two later for a crazy value compared to all the others I've gotten including Tesla. My question is, does anyone have a step-by-step guide of what exact steps to take both on my app and on my car before I sell it to the dealer in a couple of days to make sure everything is wiped, not on my app anymore, and the new car is ready to go with reconfiguring everything? Thanks, all of you in advance. Putting zero $0 down on the car given the .99% rate but will have a ton of equity in the end ti properly invest that will yield significantly more than .99% So a larger monthly payment but it should work out. After netting 7-12% minimum on what I would normally put down on a financing structure that is much less favorable.

pulled the trigger and selected an inventory model for a MY LR RWD about 100 miles away. I can confirm that yes I did keep the .99% financing. Finally have a VIN and est. delivery moved from July-August to June 23-30th. A bit of a drive, but I got the config I wanted and I guess we'll make a short trip out of it!

Now onto getting insurance quotes, but that is for a different thread...