Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A/C is not turning OFF even after turning car off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I need some help here. My model X air conditioning is ON and I cannot turning off. Last week it was on Dania Beach Service Center because of multiple brake alerts, after 4 days they decided to change the center screen and now is not working, it is black and not responding. Car is lock but A/C is on, I tried the app but is it gave me an unable message, I tried to reset the instrument cluster without result . At least the car is charging.... any idea to help me turn ac off without the center screen active?
Thanks !!!

I tried the app but is it gave me an unable message
Can you access Climate through your phone? Can turn it off from there. Or just turn off the fan using the scroll wheel.
You can try to toggle the HVAC on/off from your phone app
Les2018 stated they tried the [phone] app already.

Using the Driver Info Console and fan via the scroll wheel was a great suggestion it seemed to me.

Via instrument cluster fan show O and temperature OFF, I tried to reset center screen and instrument cluster per instructions on this forum and I was able to restart center screen to turn A/C off.
Thanks for your help. Good night

Hah! @Snerruc, what in the world did you find in this post to disagree with?? I get disagrees upon occasion, but usually there is something to disagree with. But thanks for my morning laugh. :)

Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 11.54.02 AM.png

Hi, I need some help here. My model X air conditioning is ON and I cannot turning off. Last week it was on Dania Beach Service Center because of multiple brake alerts, after 4 days they decided to change the center screen and now is not working, it is black and not responding. Car is lock but A/C is on, I tried the app but is it gave me an unable message, I tried to reset the instrument cluster without result . At least the car is charging.... any idea to help me turn ac off without the center screen active?
Thanks !!!

If the car (at least thinks) it is charging, the AC may stay on due to that. Or are you saying AC is always on whether plugged in or not?