Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Couple of Suggestions:

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my M3 for 23 months now and here's a couple things I'd LOVE to see in the near future:

1- Shortcut to Sketchpad. If I need to scrawl down someone's licence plate in a hurry or a name on the radio, it's nuts to go through Apps / Toybox / Sketchpad / On. Safer to call it up with one click.

2- Customize the Screen Interface. Especially to enlarge the time digits. I have to fumble with my reading glasses just to see some of those numbers. Since I can reorganize my Mac desktop and make size changes of items, it would be great to make some things more prominent that I use more. A couple of sub-menu folders for seat heaters etc?
That also applies to my TUNE-IN 'favourites' page. Amongst dozens of podcasts, I'd like to move ones I use most to the top.

3- Trace My Route. Sometimes I'm looking for an address or exploring a rural area. It would be great to know where I've been in an unfamiliar city or place.

4- Lock My Map. When I input a destination and start driving, the map defaults to a closeup of the nearest few blocks. Sometimes I want to keep the wide view of the whole route.

Thanks for any feedback.

Reactions: Lexdysic and Phlier
#1 Have a USB drive installed? Just honk! The car will save the video of the last 10 minutes. Go through that at your leisure.
#4 - two ways to do this.
1) click on the directions, so it shows the whole directions. It will also show the whole route.
2) Click on the little compass in the right hand corner of the screen. one of the clicks will show your whole route I believe.

One more thing- I often use my rear camera for a view to see how close I can get to a brick wall when I park.
It would be great to enable the front camera (while driving) to see what I'm running into up front.
I'm not sure this will work so well. The rear camera is mounted low near the license plate, but the forward facing camera is up high, not so far from where your eyes are.

Reactions: Gasaraki