Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A few minor irritations that could be easily tweaked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First off, the car is phenomenal, nothing quite like it on market. That said, why not make it better?

A few minor irritations.

I would like to see both battery percentage and rated miles at the same time on the dashboard instead of having to toggle back and forth through the control panel.

If one wishes to toggle between A.M., FM, slacker etc. there is no audio until a station is selected manually each time. It should at least default to the last station played.

Why no programmable exit seat position?

I would like to see both battery percentage and rated miles at the same time on the dashboard instead of having to toggle back and forth through the control panel.

You can always see the percentage in "analog" format as simply, how much green occupies the battery shape outline.
Displaying rated / ideal in addition to that is selected, by you.

I find the green bar, which changes to yellow/gold at lower levels, is usually good for a quick visual take on remaining charge. You'll know to the nearest 20%.. if you're "good" to go and where you sit.

If one wishes to toggle between A.M., FM, slacker etc. there is no audio until a station is selected manually each time. It should at least default to the last station played.

Why no programmable exit seat position?

Have you played with favorites, and using the left wheel (press firmly, not roll) to switch among favorites?

I prefer the accuracy of the digital format over the analog picture. It's a minor thing, I know, it's the same thing with my iPhone, I can see the percentage of battery along with the picture. Why not have both?

The suggestion on favorites using the left wheel is helpful, I will give it a try. In any event though, it just seems odd that once you select your choice of media, there is no audio. I am not aware of any other radio that works like that.