Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Phoneix grandmother locked out of her Tesla with her grandchild in the back seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
wouldn't the cars "logs" show any warning generated and their date/time? And given how litigious our society is today I wonder if Tesla could generate an e-mail or text to the owner which would be proof warning(s) had been issued and have some record. Just trying to close the loop on the "I never received any warnings" claim that will invariably take place.

Reactions: MitchMitch
wouldn't the cars "logs" show any warning generated and their date/time? And given how litigious our society is today I wonder if Tesla could generate an e-mail or text to the owner which would be proof warning(s) had been issued and have some record. Just trying to close the loop on the "I never received any warnings" claim that will invariably take place.
There is no way for it to catch every battery fault. Maybe this one was detected, maybe not.

Reactions: MitchMitch
I thought she said she did check with Tesla service and they stated no warnings were sent. That is unfortunate. My car warned me ahead of time.