Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A+++ Tesla Service Center in Rochester NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had my first Service experience at a Tesla Service Center and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Everyone from the Service Advisor (Dalton) to the Mechanics (Can't remember their names) were friendly, informative, and efficient. The 2 Tesla problems I took the car in for were for rear door trim along window was misaligned and the screen had a blue line down the center. Both were replaced and fixed to my 100% satisfaction within a short amount of time. They even looked at my after market tire/rim combo I had an issue with and they tried to resolve the issue but with no luck. Nice thing is they did not charge me for the rebalancing of the wheels or trying to diagnose the issue I had. They put it under GoodWill service, not sure what that is exactly but I like it!! So if you have a Tesla and live in the western/central New York area I highly recommend this service center. Also we initially test drove a Y here with James who was Great, one of the reasons we ended up buying a Tesla.