Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ABRP - Drag a route

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

Quick question about ABRP . Is there a way in ABRP to drag a route between two destinations to pick a custom route . A use case is that if i plan a route say from San Diego to Santa Barbara and want to take CA1 most of the way . Google maps allows me to drag the route and let me customize it . ABRP gives me a route via I-5 and such but i want to spend most of my time driving on CA 1

Any trick in ABRP to do something similar ?

Thank you in advance

Yepp, right click and add waypoint. This feature also seems to cause a lot of routing bugs - make sure it makes sense. You might have to disallow some chargers (right click to see this option on them) that it is really insistent on using. It's a lot slower than the Google Maps method, but at least is doable.

If it really really messes up, make separate plans for different chunks of the route on ABRP once you have a general idea of some stops. Had to do this a couple weeks ago since it was absolutely refusing to take a dirt road any other way (though Tesla nav and Google Maps were happy to take that route).

• Helpful
Reactions: strykeroz