Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accident and Repairs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the middle seat is noticeable and i have to lower the 3rd row to get the most rear vision.

i would call your local sales center or your previous DES to see if they can hook you up.
We used to use the gap for cargo and our dogs like it. On our 2500 mile trip there will be 6 of us. With no middle gap I don't know how
much I can fit.

wow, what a beauty! just needs black tinted front windows! :) this would get you the 257 mile range instead of 250...

Make sure that there's a warranty etc...

depends whether or not you want to upgrade to the next latest and greatest model x in 2-3 years...or keep driving your car.
Will keep it for a long time (or until I meet again with that a-hole who hit me). As the 22's decrease range which is not a huge problem, how has your tires worn? Car has 11,700 miles so don't know how it has been driven and was wondering how long they last. Didn't see any 22'' folks in the Tire Wear thread so wanted to ask you. As the tires are pricey I don't want to replace them too often.

Will keep it for a long time (or until I meet again with that a-hole who hit me). As the 22's decrease range which is not a huge problem, how has your tires worn? Car has 11,700 miles so don't know how it has been driven and was wondering how long they last. Didn't see any 22'' folks in the Tire Wear thread so wanted to ask you. As the tires are pricey I don't want to replace them too often.
i've only driven 3500 miles and have suspension set to standard until i hit 50mph. haven't noticed any crazy wear...

So I thought of you today... Unfortunately it was because someone backed into my car. I have talked to the Tesla guys who said it's not showing anything on their end. My service center will be calling me - I'm guessing Monday. He did say to be sure to use driver assist to be sure that it acts right. I got their insurance info and have the lady's number, and I have a witness who kindly gave me her number. I think they're on the level and seemed to want to get it fixed.... but the thing is the guy owns a car repair shop. He said he could get it in on Monday to look at it. I'm not sure that's what I want to do; I'd rather have the Tesla guys look it over and repair personally, especially if he's going to turn it in to his insurance - which I don't know if he will or not. These cars are so above and beyond most cars... it's a huge investment! I'm bummed it happened (I've almost backed into people myself, so I know it can happen easily), but I was thinking at least I can still drive it. I wasn't rammed like you were. So... as sad as it made me, I am even more sad for you because you can't even drive yours. :( And, at the end of the day, it's a car; no one was injured, and it will be fixed. :)

So I thought of you today... Unfortunately it was because someone backed into my car. I have talked to the Tesla guys who said it's not showing anything on their end. My service center will be calling me - I'm guessing Monday. He did say to be sure to use driver assist to be sure that it acts right. I got their insurance info and have the lady's number, and I have a witness who kindly gave me her number. I think they're on the level and seemed to want to get it fixed.... but the thing is the guy owns a car repair shop. He said he could get it in on Monday to look at it. I'm not sure that's what I want to do; I'd rather have the Tesla guys look it over and repair personally, especially if he's going to turn it in to his insurance - which I don't know if he will or not. These cars are so above and beyond most cars... it's a huge investment! I'm bummed it happened (I've almost backed into people myself, so I know it can happen easily), but I was thinking at least I can still drive it. I wasn't rammed like you were. So... as sad as it made me, I am even more sad for you because you can't even drive yours. :( And, at the end of the day, it's a car; no one was injured, and it will be fixed. :)
How bad? Thats sucks, send pics, so sorry about that

How bad? Thats sucks, send pics, so sorry about that

I don't think it's too bad. I will get more pics in the morning when the light is better.

Attachments

• IMG_4879.PNG
    IMG_4879.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 70
URGENT!!!! Talked to the people at state farm yesterday and they said looks like a total and will get final notification Friday. Just checked and it says they paid me already and it will COST ONLY $6,000 TO FIX MY CAR!!! THIS IS BS! First of all they didn't include any of the front part of the car and only a couple things in rear. My other estimate said $50.9k and they weren't done and found even more frame damage(yay!) It says they paid me but they didn't. Calling my agent first thing tomorrow morning who likes me a lot and is following my case. I would get if they were at $52k instead of $57k but they have only 10% if the repair cost! It has my vin and plate but it says 90D and has 1500 more miles than I had when it crashed and wrong time of crash. pictures below

I NEED ALL YOUR GUYS HELP and SUPPORT! THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING AND NEED SUGGESTIONS BECAUSE I THOUGHT THIS WAS ALMOST DONE BUT THEY NOW SAY THESE RIDICULOUS THINGS!!!

View attachment 236705
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Last edited: