Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Accident and Repairs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i told her that AP1.0 was better now,
It is by miles
early VIN's had ventilated seats
They did so F YEAH!! How can you go wrong with white perforated leather?? Best combo out there. And it has black 22's and LUDICROUS! Already building up list of mods..
UP lowering links
Chrome Delete
Clear Bra
Tint. Etc...
Will be the most Badass P90D out there!

It is by miles

They did so F YEAH!! How can you go wrong with white perforated leather?? Best combo out there. And it has black 22's and LUDICROUS! Already building up list of mods..
UP lowering links
Chrome Delete
Clear Bra
Tint. Etc...
Will be the most Badass P90D out there!
this is the whole reason i would like you to get this one. :D would be the sexiest X around!

i wold also suggest 15% additional tint on the back windows and FWD's and 5% up front with a 35% windshield. hahaha

another thing to consider...: Unplugged Performance Rear Decklid Spoiler for Tesla Model X and maybe even going to the full kit...! Unplugged Performance Complete Performance Aero Kit for Tesla Model X

this is the whole reason i would like you to get this one. :D would be the sexiest X around!

i wold also suggest 15% additional tint on the back windows and FWD's and 5% up front with a 35% windshield. hahaha

another thing to consider...: Unplugged Performance Rear Decklid Spoiler for Tesla Model X and maybe even going to the full kit...! Unplugged Performance Complete Performance Aero Kit for Tesla Model X
Can't do too dark in front because already got pulled over in my Audi with only 30% in Beverly Hills because they have nothing better to do. Will do an amount that is dark but not too dark. Like the spoiler. The aero kit is like $20k-$50k so not happening but like it a lot. Maybe will pass on the wing but not on some other mods. We'll see;):D

Does anyone know how 3M scotchgard pro handles? Want to get this film as a little cheaper than XPEL but looks like it handles pretty well. I found a kit where I can install myself which has, front bumper, full hood, full fenders, back bumper, mirrors and headlights with every installation tool and wrapped edges for $800! Worth it??

Does anyone know how 3M scotchgard pro handles? Want to get this film as a little cheaper than XPEL but looks like it handles pretty well. I found a kit where I can install myself which has, front bumper, full hood, full fenders, back bumper, mirrors and headlights with every installation tool and wrapped edges for $800! Worth it??
i've seen those full kits for sale as well, i'm just not comfortable installing them myself that's all.

the only real downside i can see to this if your comfortable installing it, is that there wouldn't be any warranty...

i've seen those full kits for sale as well, i'm just not comfortable installing them myself that's all.

the only real downside i can see to this if your comfortable installing it, is that there wouldn't be any warranty...
I am comfortable installing it as I did on my old car on the luggage area. Maybe I will have someone install it.

Just drove it! There was more wind noise (from 22's?) and the motor was a little loud up front. It made a super large fan noise but it had been sitting in 100 degree weather for almost a month. They had no clue how to use it and I also showed them MODEL X MAS!! Everyone in the store came out and was videoing and taking pics. It was awesome. Alignment was good and only one small door ding. It is obsidian black/ ultra white (which is so freaking soft) and had UHFS, LUDICROUS, PUP, and I don't know about HACU. I may have scared the salesman on a ludicrous launch. They kept pushing that it had ludicrous mode and all that bs. Trying to get 95k tax INCLUDED. Almost there. Can't wait for this car!

Pics.

Attachments

• IMG_9035.JPG
    IMG_9035.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_9049.PNG
    IMG_9049.PNG
    2.1 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_9022.JPG
    IMG_9022.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_9025.JPG
    IMG_9025.JPG
    272.5 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_9027.JPG
    IMG_9027.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 67
  • Love
Reactions: jgrgnt and SD_Engnr
Is the loud-ish motor normal on P90Ds and is tire noise normal from 22's? I think both are but want to make sure everything is fine before I slap down money.
louder road noise is normal on P90D's with 22" wheels...i have loud motor noise if i'm in range mode, but remember these are also bigger and more powerful motors! :D

you would still be under Tesla warranty too if you are worried.

louder road noise is normal on P90D's with 22" wheels...i have loud motor noise if i'm in range mode, but remember these are also bigger and more powerful motors! :D

you would still be under Tesla warranty too if you are worried.
OK. thanks. I was confused on warranty policy. I thought you had to do something though tesla in order to keep the 4yr/50k miles warranty. Then I am going to buy 8ry/100k after.

Going to have to drive it one more time maybe to the supercharger 0.7 miles away to see what 90% is and if speed is capped. Also want to see another launch and get it inspected by tesla service. Should I?

Wouldn't hurt to have Tesla inspect it.

Also, it is not eligible for the extended warranty since it is being sold by a dealer. Tesla specifically excludes vehicles sold by 3rd parties.