Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Adding a feminine touch to my M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
baby-on-board-sign-vector-id930940244

Reactions: mwahaha and f308gt4
So I wanted to upgrade my mom car and had ordered a MYP but found a used M3P with mods that I fell in love with that I am in the middle of purchasing. It is matte white, lowered, tinted all around, has the pillar delete, but I wanted to add a feminine touch to the exterior creatively without doing anything too flashy or expensive. Any ideas/recommendations?!
By any chance, does it have rose goldish wheels?

I'm a firm believer that if it doesn't improve the looks/function of the car, leave it out!

Some people have the strong urge to constantly modify their cars, and I just don't think most of it really adds to the looks.

The car you're getting looks amazing! Hang some baby booties from your rear view mirror, or change the license plate frame, or something that can be easily reverted back to stock!

My most useful mod to my Model Y is the auto frunk! Doesn''t change the look at all, but makes the frunk SO much more useful! I use the frunk more then the trunk now.

I previously worried about accidently damaging the frunk when I closed it (probably groundless concern) and also hating having two handprints on both sides of the front hood logo after I closed the frunk, until I washed the car!

Enjoy your new ride!

So I wanted to upgrade my mom car and had ordered a MYP but found a used M3P with mods that I fell in love with that I am in the middle of purchasing. It is matte white, lowered, tinted all around, has the pillar delete, but I wanted to add a feminine touch to the exterior creatively without doing anything too flashy or expensive. Any ideas/recommendations?!

Wrap it pink like this

FUxpbGOVsAEPu-q

Or add a bejeweled license plate frame

96e818e6-fd54-4182-969d-7824aaa8cbab_1.3b2f6a7d4a2190f3bbe48d51446b71df.jpeg

Give the wheels some curb rash. I'm kidding..........

🤣🤣

Reactions: kozakurayuua
Why not try Crystal rhinestone front/trunk & Steering logo, over the top of your chrome T Logos. They fit perfect and are totally flush on your painted hood or trunk or steering wheel. Enhance the style and appearance of your car.Luster long-term use without rust, bright and clean appearance, exquisite and gorgeous.Order link: Model 3 / Y T Logo Badge Decal ( Front / Rear Trunk /Steering Wheel) -
You can view the Youtube

Throw pillows. Just kidding ... Or maybe not.

Some people have the strong urge to constantly modify their cars, and I just don't think most of it really adds to the looks.
Not directed to the OP:

Here's my theory. When we buy these cars we love them, we think about them, we're obsessed with them. But we can't drive them all the time.

That's why we buy accessories for the car or make modifications. Also, doing so is like giving presents to our cars. Offerings to the gods.

I spent quite a few on accessories for the car, so I'm not about to criticize others for doing so, even if it is purely for appearance (plenty of people do that, including factory options that are mainly for appearance).

Recently got uberturbine aero covers for my 18" wheels (mainly for rim edge protection, but it also improves the looks) and working on painting them silver. Car looked good even with them in matte black on MSM and black trim (have a 2021), but the whole car is a bit too dark for my tastes, so I want a bit more contrast.

An idea for OP given she has a performance wheels is to vinyl wrap or paint the center wheel cap (the one in picture below) a different color. Vinyl would be reversible, as would plasti dip to see how it looks. If painting, then prepare to have to toss it out if it looks bad. Only part that might be difficult is masking out the middle logo.

It's also possible to plastidip the wheels, but that's a lot more work, as you have to mask off the whole area.

s-l1600.png

• Love
Reactions: mwahaha
I spent quite a few on accessories for the car, so I'm not about to criticize others for doing so, even if it is purely for appearance (plenty of people do that, including factory options that are mainly for appearance).

Recently got uberturbine aero covers for my 18" wheels (mainly for rim edge protection, but it also improves the looks) and working on painting them silver. Car looked good even with them in matte black on MSM and black trim (have a 2021), but the whole car is a bit too dark for my tastes, so I want a bit more contrast.

An idea for OP given she has a performance wheels is to vinyl wrap or paint the center wheel cap (the one in picture below) a different color. Vinyl would be reversible, as would plasti dip to see how it looks. If painting, then prepare to have to toss it out if it looks bad. Only part that might be difficult is masking out the middle logo.

It's also possible to plastidip the wheels, but that's a lot more work, as you have to mask off the whole area.

s-l1600.png
I love this idea. I recently got it wrapped so I may do this to match, wouldn’t have thought of it at all so thank you!

This is how mine looks at the moment after getting it wrapped! May not be everyone’s cup of tea and that’s okay, I love her 🥰

Attachments

• 91F105CD-7285-4DF2-8867-CCF14D7CEBB5.jpeg
    91F105CD-7285-4DF2-8867-CCF14D7CEBB5.jpeg
    370.3 KB · Views: 41
  • EBAE6BA6-2BF2-4B13-A166-2D7BADD82E84.jpeg
    EBAE6BA6-2BF2-4B13-A166-2D7BADD82E84.jpeg
    364.3 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: BigNick