Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Advice on where to purchase Used Tesla Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi
I have just joined this group. I am currently in the process of searching for a Tesla Model 3.
I live in the London area and have established that Tesla do not have a dedicated showroom.
In order to purchase from a reputable company can somebody please advise based on their own experience.
I trust many will have good and bad experiences but i'd like some feedback on where anyone has had a good experience with purchase.
I am willing to travel outside of London if anyone thinks the price / service received may be better.

I look forward to your response.

Raj.

In my opinion, I will proceed like with insurance: searching everywhere.
Don't forget you looking for used car!
I said this because one year ago I tried (no really intent to sell) to sell my M3 LR AB and FSD and ALL potential buyers tell me they don’t need AB and/or FSD... was advertised with so "you" knows, but they want these upgrades for free.
😉

Hi
I have just joined this group. I am currently in the process of searching for a Tesla Model 3.
I live in the London area and have established that Tesla do not have a dedicated showroom.
In order to purchase from a reputable company can somebody please advise based on their own experience.
I trust many will have good and bad experiences but i'd like some feedback on where anyone has had a good experience with purchase.
I am willing to travel outside of London if anyone thinks the price / service received may be better.

Raj.

Hi

Raj.

There are some Tesla Stores where you can see cars if looking to get an idea and arrange test drives etc but not a dealership with loads of cars on site and a selection of used models to look over. If you buy used from Tesla it's all online ... obviously you can check over at pickup and, if necessary, reject.