Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After 50,000 mile service, my fans no longer work due to a system fault.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After my 50,000 routine service call, my Fans no longer work due to a "system fault." It's getting very cold in PA, so this is not a good thing. I live 1-1/2 hours from the Devon service center, so I had to book another appointment in another week to get it fixed. I'm not at all happy with the Devon Service Center, but am helpless to do anything about it. Apparently no way to call them directly to get this problem fixed right away. As a Tesla Fan Boy, this is very upsetting, and seems due to incompetence.

No option to request mobile service?

Also once you have a service appointment set up in the app you can click on the appointment and message the service center directly.

Last question-- what 50,000 routine service?

Tesla has no such mileage-based service intervals.

No option to request mobile service?

Also once you have a service appointment set up in the app you can click on the appointment and message the service center directly.

Last question-- what 50,000 routine service?

Tesla has no such mileage-based service intervals.
I may have a dated manual (2020), but it calls for changing the brake fluid and motor coolant at 50,000 miles. I also got a new cabin air filter and 12V battery. It seems that the fans are not working. Not sure why it took a couple of days. Thanks for your interest

I may have a dated manual (2020), but it calls for changing the brake fluid and motor coolant at 50,000 miles. I also got a new cabin air filter and 12V battery. It seems that the fans are not working. Not sure why it took a couple of days. Thanks for your interest

In a model 3? Nope.

Cabin filter ever 2 years.
CHECK (not necessarily replace) brake fluid every 2 years.
Replace AC dessicant every 6 years.

That's it.

Motor coolant never needs to be changed.

The only mileage-based thing on the page is tire rotation (which is of arguable value depending on your driving and how well you keep em evenly inflated)