Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

After a visit to the Service center my steering wheel adjustment lever is reversed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol.. how is that even possible? Reversed wires, I assume, somehow? You'd think the plug would make that impossible.... maybe as you say the actual actuator handle is totally upside down.

And, that IS depth (IN and OUT), unless I'm seeing something wrong. You mean 'UP and DOWN' (height) works correctly? Which is weirder still, if depth is backwards......

Lol.. how is that even possible? Reversed wires, I assume, somehow? You'd think the plug would make that impossible.... maybe as you say the actual actuator handle is totally upside down.

And, that IS depth (IN and OUT), unless I'm seeing something wrong. You mean 'UP and DOWN' (height) works correctly? Which is weirder still, if depth is backwards......

UP and down work fine!

Service said they can fix remotly with a FW upgrade

• Informative
Reactions: croman
So this was a software issue!

The seat support was replaced and all my profiles stoped working because they are actually stored on the seat. The seat also stores the steering wheel position.
The firmware on the seat was wrong and that is why the control was reversed. They updated the seat firmware and the car's and everything started to work.