Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket Alloys?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Really hating my 19" Gemini wheels and wondering what aftermarket alloys people have gone for?

I have a black Model Y and am looking for 20" alloys, but the cost for a set of induction wheels is pretty high considering all the alloy options out there!

Any advice :)?

I did a post a while back for fitting winter wheels to both my M3 and MY.

Click the link in the post to see the manufacturer detail and the photos for the wheels on our cars. Wheels are exact match for standard wheels on both Tesla cars so no spacers or mods necessary. Fit any tyres you like or swap your current ones?

There are plenty of other wheels out there but I think I paid for the set about the cost of 1 induction wheel ;)

Didn't go 20" for winter wheels as tyres more expensive.

Reactions: luis88
I did a post a while back for fitting winter wheels to both my M3 and MY.

Click the link in the post to see the manufacturer detail and the photos for the wheels on our cars. Wheels are exact match for standard wheels on both Tesla cars so no spacers or mods necessary. Fit any tyres you like or swap your current ones?

There are plenty of other wheels out there but I think I paid for the set about the cost of 1 induction wheel ;)

Didn't go 20" for winter wheels as tyres more expensive.
Awesome thank you, very helpful! Would you mind sharing where you went to purchase the alloys?

Awesome thank you, very helpful! Would you mind sharing where you went to purchase the alloys?

They don’t list the MY wheels I don’t think?

I got them to source them direct, which they did easily.

Ask for Jim, tell him that Andy who bought the two sets recommended.

I don’t get commission 😂😂

Reactions: luis88