Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally did it... Rohan RFX7 19x8.5 +35 on Continental Pure Contact LS 235/40/R19... Very tame compared to some of the setups here, but thats ok. I'm cool with "nearly flush" and the roads are terrible in Waco so stock height I'll stay for now.

Attachments

• 20210305_165711.jpg
    20210305_165711.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 312
Sup everyone. I am strongly considering getting rid of my aeros and going with aftermarket wheels as my permanent winter setup and road trip wheels.

I know the popular sizes in this thread are either 19s or 20s, but those of you running 18s, please share photos of your setups! So far, i'm eyeing the Enkei RS05RRs:

View attachment 643187
Yes please!! Been waiting for someone to throw these on their Model 3 with some chunky summer tires. Message me when the time comes, let's see what we can do here ;)

Either of these specs will work:
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 5.46.12 PM.png

Reactions: P-Lo801
I'll get better pics later on:

Work Emotion Kiwami
19x9.5 +38 Squared
Firestone Indy 500 255/35/19
Lowered on Eibachs but I think coilovers are in my near future

Anyone in SoCal who wants or needs Mobile Tire/Wheel Service I highly recommend Alberto at Djs Tire Service, Login • Instagram located in Moreno Valley. Great Service and took his time with everything!

View attachment 568115

View attachment 568113 View attachment 568108 View attachment 568110
These look unreal. What’s the color on these?

Since my wheels are on order, I've been looking at differnet lugnuts to use. I'm just in between Ti or just go with Project Kics r40. My real question is, does the oem aero use conical lug nuts and I can use aftermarket ones with no issue? TIA

Since my wheels are on order, I've been looking at differnet lugnuts to use. I'm just in between Ti or just go with Project Kics r40. My real question is, does the oem aero use conical lug nuts and I can use aftermarket ones with no issue? TIA
OEM is conical seat. Message me if you're interested in Project Kicks R40s. We can explore other aftermarket 14x1.5 lug nuts together, as i'm planning to make a bulk order soon 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: pg62
Has anyone put these 19" RTX Spider wheels on a model 3? They look identical to the Tsportsline TSS wheels, but those don't come in silver at 19".

I'm having trouble choosing between these and Replika R241 in grey to go on my black M3. I've heard from lots of people that use the R241's, but can't find anyone that's used the RTX Spiders and I'm wondering if there's a reason for that.