Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A little late to the game but hi everyone! Here's a current pic of my car.

IMG_5194.jpg

That concavity in the rear looks stellar. This is my goal for 19's. Any rubbing on the 275/35's on the 10.5? Based on my research, the MP4S tend to run a bit wide but is 275 not a bit of a stretch?

Nope. Zero rub even with a full car going over speed bumps and dips. The 275's are definitely a bit stretched which has been bothering me. I wasn't sure if I could get away with a 285 but it looks like I may be able to? I was going to throw some on when I had time (whenever that is 😤). Nice to see all the TE's coming out to play. Still my favorite wheel across any car.

Nope. Zero rub even with a full car going over speed bumps and dips. The 275's are definitely a bit stretched which has been bothering me. I wasn't sure if I could get away with a 285 but it looks like I may be able to? I was going to throw some on when I had time (whenever that is 😤). Nice to see all the TE's coming out to play. Still my favorite wheel across any car.

Good to know! Had these on my MR2 back in the day and on my E36, figured it's time that the daily deserved one too!

Reactions: weaksquad
Chrome plate is a gutsy move but looks great. That would never fly at our house due to the curb rash potential and impossible to easily touch up. Damn it looks good though.

Hopefully it is good plating and not too much upkeep.

How are you liking these coilovers?

I love them honestly. I will say I'm not a coil over snob like some people that will insist that MPP are the only option you should ever use. The Silvers are very nice and high quality, super easy to work with, got to me fast and do everything I need them to do. I was honestly trying to get the BC's and they were a couple months wait at the time so I went with Silvers and have zero regrets.

• Funny
Reactions: DFW_MVP