Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see a lot of people going with a staggered setup here vs a square setup. With this being a AWD platform is there a reason for the staggered? Is it just looks? Filling out the rear? Seems like a square setup would be the way to go for tire rotations and such.
I wanted square specifically so I can cross rotate them without running into a situation of buying two tires at a time.

I see a lot of people going with a staggered setup here vs a square setup. With this being a AWD platform is there a reason for the staggered? Is it just looks? Filling out the rear? Seems like a square setup would be the way to go for tire rotations and such.
Yes it’s for looks. The rear wheels of the model 3 can be tucked after lowering. Spacer options are not ideal. So a staggered setup is chosen frequently but it has its own drawbacks. I toyed with it but stayed square.

Got my new wheels fitted.
Rotiform KPS.
8.5 x 20 ET35
10 x 20 ET35

235/35R20 & 265/30R20
Looks great! I also have a white 3 and have been eyeballing the KPS as well. Thinking of going with a 20 x 9.5 et30 square setup if I can ever find an example of this setup on a car to see how it looks. Thanks for posting - I know I like this combo now.

Reactions: Don76
New to the Tesla game. Guess I should have done a bit more research before. I have Titan 7 ts5 19x9 square set up with 255/35 Continental dws06 plus tires. Its lowered on eibach springs. Still want to wheels to be a bit more flushed . Not sure what size spacer to use. What do you guys recommend I do.
This looks amazing. Did you lower the car?

Sorry for all the posts, I also forgot to mention that these wheels are only 20.7lbs. So my 19" 265mm square setup is within 1-2lbs of my aero wheels and tires. Thanks for the kind responses, glad that I'm not the only one that thinks they look great!
IMG-8944.jpg

Anybody know if this would be an good set up for my Model 3 with PUP
19*9,5'' et36 (open to change)
Japan Racing JR37
265/35/19
Continental Contisportcontact7

Will probably drop the car with 1 inch lowering Eibach pro Springs
would this be any issue, all of the local tire shops recommend 255/35-19 but i do not like stretched look at all as to why i sold the Uberturbin in 235/35/20 20x9

Japan_Racing_JR37_20x10_5_ET20_40_5H_Blank_Glossy.jpg