Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New here! Posting pics of Vorsteiner V-FF 107 Carbon Graphite Wheel. Had them for over a year now.
20x9" front - 285-30-20 Michelin Pilot Sport
20x10" back - 245-35-20 Michelin Pilot Sport

IMG_0542.JPG

Noob question here. Looking to purchase these

How do I know if they'll fit with the stock M3 18" tires? If I get caliper covers do I need to buy a different offset as well?

Noob question here. Looking to purchase these

How do I know if they'll fit with the stock M3 18" tires? If I get caliper covers do I need to buy a different offset as well?

They are the same width as OEM wheels, so they'll fit the stock 235 tires. Just note that at only 8.5" wide, they are not going to have that concave face profile as shown in the picture. Also, please don't do caliper covers. Please.

Reactions: DFW_MVP
HAHAHA...ok back on topic...you really do have some LugZ for me?...
I'm really interested in like a Burnt /titanium look....I had 2piece lugs on my 350Z and loved them...
Did you ever find a set? I too am looking to get a set of nuts :/ I have looked everywhere for the Kics Monolith Neochrome but every shop is out of stock. The Kics R40 are nice as well but $$$ and out of stock as well. Most burnt titanium / neochrome 2 piece nuts are either wrong thread (12x1.5 made for JDM cars) or too long (50-60mm). Looking for 40-48mm myself so I don’t trip over them when I walk by lol.

Reactions: E.Potter
Did you ever find a set? I too am looking to get a set of nuts :/ I have looked everywhere for the Kics Monolith Neochrome but every shop is out of stock. The Kics R40 are nice as well but $$$ and out of stock as well. Most burnt titanium / neochrome 2 piece nuts are either wrong thread (12x1.5 made for JDM cars) or too long (50-60mm). Looking for 40-48mm myself so I don’t trip over them when I walk by lol.
Did you ever find a set? I too am looking to get a set of nuts :/ I have looked everywhere for the Kics Monolith Neochrome but every shop is out of stock. The Kics R40 are nice as well but $$$ and out of stock as well. Most burnt titanium / neochrome 2 piece nuts are either wrong thread (12x1.5 made for JDM cars) or too long (50-60mm). Looking for 40-48mm myself so I don’t trip over them when I walk by
YESSSSSS!!!! I did...I found some Titanium knurled 48mm nuts for $201.

I know it says TGR, but it's actually a company that makes them for TGR and for Endless in Japan.....I went straight to the source.
can you believe that TGR is selling them for $380.....WTF....and people wonder why we don't buy domestic. I can see $300 but damn son

1653438123179.png

YESSSSSS!!!! I did...I found some Titanium knurled 48mm nuts for $201.

I know it says TGR, but it's actually a company that makes them for TGR and for Endless in Japan.....I went straight to the source.
can you believe that TGR is selling them for $380.....WTF....and people wonder why we don't buy domestic. I can see $300 but damn son

View attachment 808380
What was the name of the company “the source” you ordered from and did they have a website?

Reactions: Guardian
There's a guy on here that makes and sells lugs through hyevolt.com