Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I've been looking for some real forged rims for my car, and am strongly considering getting a set of these beauties from Zink Wheels. They're definitely not cheap like cast or "flow forged" wheels, but forged wheels are stronger, and these are less expensive than some other forged Tesla wheels that I've seen for sale.

What do you think about these?? Other suggestions?

Tesla Wheels

View attachment 900467
If they're truly forged wheels, $2400 isn't a bad price. But, i've never heard of zink, so forged wheels can only take you so far if the quality of manufacturing is poor too depending on where/whom they source their wheels from. I'd do a little more digging to confirm the reputability of this brand or manufacturer. That said, I don't blame you for eyeing these wheels because they certainly are appealing given its similarity to the design of uberturbines.

20230203_165319.jpg

finally looking at wheels and suspension upgrades and came across some wheels I liked.

20x9 +32
245 40 20

after looking through some posts and pictures I think these will fit right on my LR.

Will I need any spacers? I have not found any suspension yet but someone near me is selling some Tien flex Z brand new.

Someone one FB market mentioned something about tesla lug nut pattern is M14 and most wheels are M12? Is this true and do I need to do anything extra on these wheels I am about to purchase?

Some insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

finally looking at wheels and suspension upgrades and came across some wheels I liked.

20x9 +32
245 40 20

after looking through some posts and pictures I think these will fit right on my LR.

Will I need any spacers? I have not found any suspension yet but someone near me is selling some Tien flex Z brand new.

Someone one FB market mentioned something about tesla lug nut pattern is M14 and most wheels are M12? Is this true and do I need to do anything extra on these wheels I am about to purchase?

Some insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Wheels will fit, but the tires won’t. You need 245/35, not 245/40

Reactions: Clover