Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19" TST Grey on Midnight Silver Metallic

View attachment 322451
That looks really sharp! Nice! I'm thinking of the 19" TST's as well. Is this just 19" TST's? No suspension changes? No spacers? The recommended 235/40/19 tires? I presume this is the later factory suspension?

Sorry for all the questions, getting a good clean idea of what change results in what look can be challenging with the number of variables out there

That looks really sharp! Nice! I'm thinking of the 19" TST's as well. Is this just 19" TST's? No suspension changes? No spacers? The recommended 235/40/19 tires? I presume this is the later factory suspension?

Sorry for all the questions, getting a good clean idea of what change results in what look can be challenging with the number of variables out there

Thanks! Yes, that is correct, no mods needed. I went with Pirelli P Zero Nero's when they were on sale and my local tire shop was nice enough to credit me nicely for the Michelin Primacy MXM4's. Also was able to sell the OEM aero wheels on Ebay to someone who needed them for snow tires. So my out of pocket was not much. I'm definitely happy with this set up over the Tesla 19" upgrades.

Pearl White Performance Model 3 with staggered 20" TST Wheels in Gloss Black

pearl-white-tesla-model-3-gloss-black-20-inch-tst-turbine-style-wheels-wm-1.jpg
pearl-white-tesla-model-3-gloss-black-20-inch-tst-turbine-style-wheels-wm-3.jpg
pearl-white-tesla-model-3-gloss-black-20-inch-tst-turbine-style-wheels-wm-4.jpg

Reactions: Asymmetry
Hey guys! Been lurking the forums and I have had my TM3 since February. I have it in the Multi coat red and fell in love with the BBS CI-R!

They offer them in a 20x8.5 ET40 (oem tire spec) and a 20x9.5 ET 40 (w/ a 275/35 tire) how would this look on stock suspension and a drop of about an inch or so in the future?

Reactions: pkalhan
Oops, posted to early. Continuing on previous post...

In my search I found the Tsport line M3115 forged wheel which looks similar but with a 20x10 rear. Anyone know the offset for these wheels in the front and rear?

Pics bc every forum likes pics

Tsportline

3E823E97-5A0F-4D76-A440-69F28BB3998F.jpeg

Bbs CI-R
996B2869-6C5F-4991-A69D-8AF40B0A11D7.png

My wheel guy asked me this question.

"Maybe I can’t see it or must missed it. But I see no measurement of how far the front of the caliper sticks out past the wheel mounting surface of the rotor. I also don’t see a measurement of how far radially the caliper protrudes from the axle center line. "

I hope someone can answer this because they will not make my wheels without this information.