Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know for certain that any 19" wheel will fit on the p3+ (with the upgraded front brakes). I tried to order the Forgestar CF10 (19"x8.5" with +40 offset) and was told by a Forgestar dealer that they would not make the wheels until they knew they would fit. I have asked on other threads if anyone has all of the measurements needed to know the 19"s will fit and as of now I still don't have the information.

FWIW the reason I want that specific size wheel is I plan on running the car in SCCA autocross and you cant change the width of the wheel and you cant get a decent tire on the 20" wheel

Does anyone know for certain that any 19" wheel will fit on the p3+ (with the upgraded front brakes). I tried to order the Forgestar CF10 (19"x8.5" with +40 offset) and was told by a Forgestar dealer that they would not make the wheels until they knew they would fit. I have asked on other threads if anyone has all of the measurements needed to know the 19"s will fit and as of now I still don't have the information.

FWIW the reason I want that specific size wheel is I plan on running the car in SCCA autocross and you cant change the width of the wheel and you cant get a decent tire on the 20" wheel

I wouldn’t assume all 19’s would fit and if you’re dropping the money on forgestars....I’d want to wait and get the confirmation that they clear. That being said I think there’s more of an issue with the 3mm lip on the hub than there is with caliper clearance. You should ask if Forgestar is machining their wheels to accommodate that 3mm lip. Otherwise you’re gonna need to run a 3mm spacer.

I haven’t ran in an autocross in a LONG time but used to go to a lot of hpde and autocross events. I typically ran ST and SM. I might have to make a one time return to test out the P3+ Lol.

Maybe there’s some useful in in this thread

P3D+ misc info and pics- wheel weight, calipers, suspension

New wheels installed today.

19x8.5 VMR 710FF wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.
IMG_5897.JPG
IMG_5899.JPG
IMG_5898.JPG