Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this in Facebook o_O. The guy used a 5/16 drill bit to open up the holes in his Yokohama Advan wheels.

50946055_2483907994969914_1238016166929104896_n.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, but I swapped out the VS03 wheels and put back my winter setup earlier today before I read this post. The +28 offset of the 20x9” front wheel is pretty flush with the edge of the fender.

Thanks! Love the red and black theme on your car.

Car is not lowered, so there might be what looks like a tad bit of poke. Don't have a front picture that would show it, but I've attached others that may or may not show what you're looking for.

View attachment 372915
View attachment 372916

Great! Now I think I know what ET I'm gonna get on my rims.

Reactions: SD_Engnr
Just looked up the price, yeesh! They look great but I have kids that will need to go to college someday so have to take a hard pass on them.

These are not much more than the m3115 from tsportline (which are a bit overpriced IMO since you can’t customize them). VS forged also makes a monoblock forged wheel that you can customize and is more affordable.

These are not much more than the m3115 from tsportline (which are a bit overpriced IMO since you can’t customize them). VS forged also makes a monoblock forged wheel that you can customize and is more affordable.

Agreed. The M3115’s are overpriced and I got a great deal on my VS Forged wheels on Black Friday. The group buy on Titan forged wheels are very affordable as well. I’d go aftermarket forged wheels before buying Tesla stock cast wheels that cost the same.

Agreed. The M3115’s are overpriced and I got a great deal on my VS Forged wheels on Black Friday. The group buy on Titan forged wheels are very affordable as well. I’d go aftermarket forged wheels before buying Tesla stock cast wheels that cost the same.

Tesla wheels are supposedly flow formed and not cast.

There are a lot of very nice looking rotary forged wheels out there in the $250 a piece range... no way I can justify spending 4x as much on wheels.

Reactions: pkalhan
Tesla wheels are supposedly flow formed and not cast.

There are a lot of very nice looking rotary forged wheels out there in the $250 a piece range... no way I can justify spending 4x as much on wheels.

True...my 19” flow formed winter set was in that range. I kinda like the stock 20” rims. I have heard they might be flow formed as well....but for a flow formed wheel the stock 20”s are HEAVY. I was able to get a 20” VS forged, custom spec for about 2.5X what I paid for my flow formed wheels...and they’ll weigh less than the 19” flow formed wheels. That’s where I’ll cut the line though on wheels....I’m def not paying 4X as much on wheels either.