Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That depends on what rotors you have, and whether you are talking about front or rear.

In front, to fit a 275 you will need to move the wheel and tire outboard to clear the front spindle - probably with the stock (thin hat) performance rotors, you would need to have no more than a 30 mm offset. Add 5 mm to that if you have aftermarket or non PUP front rotors. I have 265/30 fronts, and RB (aftermarket and thicker) rotors, and a 40mm front wheel offset wheel just clears with 2-3mm to spare, so you are going 10mm wider in toto, and would need to recoup half that space (5mm) to fit the wheel and tire combo without any danger of rubbing. Before you mount, check clearances with a bare wheel, and make sure you allow for the section width of the tire in terms of that front suspension spindle, as the tire section is going to be a bit wider than the outer flange of the wheel, in this case. Once you mount the tire, you own it.

If this is about fitting a 275 at the rear, as Emily Lattella would say . . . ."Nevermind" - you have tons of space, and can easily fit 40-45mm offset wheels. Just aim to not move the scrub radius too radically.

I'm only interested in a square setup and working with a factory direct for a custom set, so I figured I could shoot for ideal instead of just ~+35 and playing with spacers to nail it.

I've got the Brembo Type 3 rotors so I'm assuming they're a few mills thicker. I've alread got extended GT4 studs (ran 15mm spacers on Apex 10" +40 wheels...barely fit).

After trading my LR RWD in for an inventory 2019 AWD in September, and getting my mods back on piece by piece since, here's an updated shot of my MRR NES FG-01 wheels in 19x9 et35 wrapped in Continental PureContact LS 235/40/19 lowered on MPP comfort coilovers:

photoshoot13.jpeg

photoshoot2.jpg

photoshoot5.jpg

Last edited:
After trading my LR RWD in for an inventory 2019 AWD in September, and getting my mods back on piece by piece since, here's an updated shot of my MRR NES FG-01 wheels in 19x9 et35 wrapped in Continental PureContact LS 235/40/19 lowered on MPP comfort coilovers:

View attachment 614623

View attachment 614621

View attachment 614622

First picture is SHARP! What do you shoot with?
Love the CF wrap on the unplugged lip btw, I'm thinking about doing the same...

Reactions: P-Lo801
First picture is SHARP! What do you shoot with?
Love the CF wrap on the unplugged lip btw, I'm thinking about doing the same...

Thanks! I had a friend shoot that first one. I don't know what camera she was using. The other two were on my Pixel phone.

She also took this rolling shot that i'm waiting on a final edit for:

rollingshot.jpg

Reactions: P-Lo801
clean setup. how do you like the PureContact LS?

I love them. I have hardly taken a hit on efficiency. I also did not notice any compromise with comfort or noise. In fact, if anything, I found them to be quieter and just as comfortable.

As a bonus, with 8.5" wide wheels, I had plenty of tire protection, before I went with my current wheels...not so much now with my 9" wide, though.

Volk TE37 SL drilled for 14mm studs with hub adapter 19x9.5 +22
Federal Evoluzion f60 tires 265/35/19 (these are actually 269 width)
KW V3 Coilovers- Car has a 1 finger gap
Eibach front and rear sway bars
Vorsteiner Copy aero kit
Schroth Quickfit Pro harness
Ceramic coat and tint
Chrome Delete
No Fender work and no rubbing issues (which is surprising given the offset and wide tires)
Where did you get the front lip, send a link?

Hi There!

I have narrowed its down to two very similar wheel designs...

1) 20” Staggered HRE FF11 in Tarmac

2) 20” Brixton RF7 in Satin Black

The wheels are very similar, I am curious on opinions as to which is the better wheel/brand?

HRE is a well known luxury wheels like but this is in their lower level forged wheels. Brixton is a newer company but very boutique and know for quality.

Any personal opinions are appreciated.

Attachments

• 74A43F4F-F330-4ECD-940B-D3466ED75153.jpeg
    74A43F4F-F330-4ECD-940B-D3466ED75153.jpeg
    673.2 KB · Views: 331
  • E46BD728-A8D7-49C8-9371-F4C4CC0BD9A9.jpeg
    E46BD728-A8D7-49C8-9371-F4C4CC0BD9A9.jpeg
    673.2 KB · Views: 309