Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some better pics of the Volk Te37 SL I have.
19x9.5 +22 265/35/19
8652D64E-165A-4930-96EB-335A1614201C.jpeg
3A9F2044-85CC-4AD5-8C55-D0FC94FFE093.jpeg
BAF9A402-3E5C-407F-94B0-9BD3F68BEEFE.jpeg
440D7C62-35A1-43B1-B02A-67DF17AC010C.jpeg

Jesus list mods!! That is sexy af
Volk TE37 SL drilled for 14mm studs with hub adapter 19x9.5 +22
Federal Evoluzion f60 tires 265/35/19 (these are actually 269 width)
KW V3 Coilovers- Car has a 1 finger gap
Eibach front and rear sway bars
Vorsteiner Copy aero kit
Schroth Quickfit Pro harness
Ceramic coat and tint
Chrome Delete
No Fender work and no rubbing issues (which is surprising given the offset and wide tires)

• Love
Reactions: felizf
Vorsteiner Copy aero kit
Ceramic coat and tint
Chrome Delete
No Fender work and no rubbing issues (which is surprising given the offset and wide tires)

A+ sir!

where did you source the hub ring?

What’s the ideal offset for a 10” for a 275?

For those of you that have changed wheels do you notice any difference in the performance?
I've always changed diameters and tires so I can't relate exactly, but in principle, if all size/tires are the same, a lighter weight wheel allows the damper to work more efficiently which equals a better ride and more mechanical grip.

Has anyone here installed 8" wide wheels (0.5" narrower than stock)?

No issue if you have a particular wheel you want that only comes that way. Use the fitment calculators @ Fitment Industries to get a visual of the difference to be expected compared to a reference.

For those of you that have changed wheels do you notice any difference in the performance?
I've always changed diameters and tires so I can't relate exactly, but in principle, if all size/tires are the same, a lighter weight wheel allows the damper to work more efficiently which equals a better ride and more mechanical grip.
Another aspect of this is that open design results in slight loss of range (but better brake cooling) and reduction in weight results in slightly faster 0-60 times, in most cases the acceleration change won't be perceptible and the range loss won't be significant

Has anyone here installed 8" wide wheels (0.5" narrower than stock)?
No issue if you have a particular wheel you want that only comes that way. Use the fitment calculators @ Fitment Industries to get a visual of the difference to be expected compared to a reference.
Might want to also check https://www.willtheyfit.com/
If you read the last 147 pages I'm sure you will find a few cases of users that did just that, in general .. as long as the tire you use support that size (most do) its going to be fine. Additionally, when you go narrow you tend to improve your ability to traverse mud and snow on the expense of asphalt grip (as in, taking a turn at high speed). You also reduce rolling resistance a little which improves Wh/mi efficiency.

Vorsteiner Copy aero kit
Ceramic coat and tint
Chrome Delete

Happen to know what your alignment specs are? Thanks

What’s the ideal offset for a 10” for a 275?

That depends on what rotors you have, and whether you are talking about front or rear.

In front, to fit a 275 you will need to move the wheel and tire outboard to clear the front spindle - probably with the stock (thin hat) performance rotors, you would need to have no more than a 30 mm offset. Add 5 mm to that if you have aftermarket or non PUP front rotors. I have 265/30 fronts, and RB (aftermarket and thicker) rotors, and a 40mm front wheel offset wheel just clears with 2-3mm to spare, so you are going 10mm wider in toto, and would need to recoup half that space (5mm) to fit the wheel and tire combo without any danger of rubbing. Before you mount, check clearances with a bare wheel, and make sure you allow for the section width of the tire in terms of that front suspension spindle, as the tire section is going to be a bit wider than the outer flange of the wheel, in this case. Once you mount the tire, you own it.

If this is about fitting a 275 at the rear, as Emily Lattella would say . . . ."Nevermind" - you have tons of space, and can easily fit 40-45mm offset wheels. Just aim to not move the scrub radius too radically.