Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It will work, but without some additional front camber you run the risk of cutting the sidewall on your fender! The fenders are quite soft, so you can hand pull them if you are worried about it.
Thank you for the response, that is what I was afraid of. I'm trying to stay in the SS class. Do you happen to know offhand what the widest tire I can fit on the front without running the risk of damaging the side wall or have to roll or pull the fenders?

Can anyone kindly provide any suggestions for some decent aftermarket rims to be used for winter for 2021 Model 3?
I have the standard aero wheels that I would like to use for 3 seasons. Looking to save some money from buying stock Tesla 19" rims and converting the aero wheels to winter wheels.

Can anyone kindly provide any suggestions for some decent aftermarket rims to be used for winter for 2021 Model 3?
I have the standard aero wheels that I would like to use for 3 seasons. Looking to save some money from buying stock Tesla 19" rims and converting the aero wheels to winter wheels.

hi fellow vancouverite! I am receiving my model 3 sr+ in a week or 2 and planning to swap the tires to winter right away. Wait until Boxing Day and pick up a set of aftermarket 20 and it’ll be worth it.

Hey guys, just wanted to ask if 20x9 +35 5x114.3mm would fit the car okay? What tire size would you recommend? I’m on stock height but probably going to be lowered on H&r springs once I install the wheels. H&r drop is 1.4” front and back I believe.

These will work. They're actually the same specs as the referral Zero G wheels, except with et34 offset. 10.5" in the rear will work too.

Reactions: Hi_Im_Mike
I also am on UP Moderate springs. The tire/fender gag on my car (see my post in this thread from 21 Nov 2020) is uneven - two finger up front and almost three fingers on the rear. And this is after several hundred miles of letting the springs "settle". How is the gap on your car - front and rear? Thanks. Thinking of taking it back to the installer to see if there is anything they can do to even out the ride height.

Has anyone heard of or had any experience with these electronic performance wheels? I just came across them from looking at Tesla IG accounts.

They look to have similar designs to signature wheels and BC Forged.
I’d be hesitant as to broken links on the site and social media accounts. Also the address is somewhere in Florida and no registered name there. Stick to major wheel names bc when customer service is needed...you’ll be regretting. If you can’t budget a forged wheel just go flow formed
E8DA4137-7C61-4026-9F1F-4AD484000E2A.jpeg