Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Perfection. How close is the tire to the knuckle?

very, lol. just got this setup on, but so far, no indication of contact after some light spirited driving, will continue to monitor.

IMG_4341.jpg

New M3P owner. Want TE37s, cannot stomach the price, though I'm trying to get there :)
All I'm finding for plug-and-play wheels of similar design are limited to the Titan7 D-D6e and SuperSpeed RF06RR.
Are there any other options out there?
Love the 57DRs but they require hub-centric rings.

Thanks!

I'm running 57CR's 19x9.5 +25 with hub centric rings & 5mm spacers no issues

New M3P owner. Want TE37s, cannot stomach the price, though I'm trying to get there :)
All I'm finding for plug-and-play wheels of similar design are limited to the Titan7 D-D6e and SuperSpeed RF06RR.
Are there any other options out there?
Love the 57DRs but they require hub-centric rings.

Thanks!

I'm running 57CR's 19x9.5 +25 with hub centric rings & 5mm spacers no issues

There's absolutely nothing wrong with running hub-centric rings.

1679698502367.jpeg

Danny

Loving the superspeed RF05RR 19x9.5 +33 with 5mm spacers front and back.
Wrapped in 265/35/19 Firestone Indy 500.

Took me the longest time to decide if I was going to go for 20" again but I didn't want to do 8.5 at the front. I wanted to go wider this time and 19x9.5 worked out perfectly. I was skeptical with getting the bronze color but there was just too many white teslas with black wheels, I'm happy how it turned out nicely with white in my opinion!

Check out the video I shot if you want to see more! -https://youtu.be/tuy2NjXXY5g
Superspeed RF05RR Video

Attachments

• Tesla Rona_-9.jpg
    Tesla Rona_-9.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 315
  • Tesla Rona_-7.jpg
    Tesla Rona_-7.jpg
    436.8 KB · Views: 350
  • Tesla Rona_-5.jpg
    Tesla Rona_-5.jpg
    551 KB · Views: 332
Loving the superspeed RF05RR 19x9.5 +33 with 5mm spacers front and back.
Wrapped in 265/35/19 Firestone Indy 500.

Took me the longest time to decide if I was going to go for 20" again but I didn't want to do 8.5 at the front. I wanted to go wider this time and 19x9.5 worked out perfectly. I was skeptical with getting the bronze color but there was just too many white teslas with black wheels, I'm happy how it turned out nicely with white in my opinion!

Check out the video I shot if you want to see more! -https://youtu.be/tuy2NjXXY5g
Superspeed RF05RR Video
Perfect :) Is it a LR AWD? Are you lowered on springs or coils?

Hi everyone! We've been waiting for this day for a long time - I am super happy to announce the release of our in-house designed MPP "Mega Mesh" wheel, designed by MPP in-house and manufactured by Braid Motorsport in Barcelona, Spain.

Mega-Mesh-On-The-Future-Model-3.jpg

Braid is well known for producing motorsport wheels - they have been around since the 1980's making wheels for Dakar, WRC, and recently Formula E and eTCR. They are a great group of people and we're looking forward to working with them!

MPP-Wheel-Hub-Detail.jpg

As you'd expect from MPP, we removed weight everywhere possible, while also building a wheel solid enough to handle track abuse. We've bent a number of forged and cast wheels (note: so far not any wheels designed specifically for Teslas with appropriate load ratings), so we know what's needed with these heavy Model 3's on track. It simply means adding a little bit more to the structure of the wheel to support the load (who would have thought that a car 25% heavier needs slightly heavier wheels!?). This means that to get down to a reasonable target weight, we need to do a lot of work to pull weight out of the wheel.

However, we also wanted a wheel with character and style, as we know 90% of the usage of this wheel will be on the road. I think this modern take on the mesh wheel came out better than I could have hoped. Let us know if you like it!

MPP-Wheel-Aero-Holes.jpg

The wheels also have provisions for bolt-on aero covers, and we'll be developing a few different covers for those looking for style points and highway efficiency. They can also be used to retain heat in the brakes and tires, which can be useful for the rear wheels.

MPP-Mega-Mesh-Forged-Wheels-Rear.jpg

MPP-Wheel-Laying-Down.jpg

MPP-Wheel-Face-On.jpg

The first batch will be available with the following sizing:

19x10.5 +33 | 23.4lbs (pictured above with a 285/35/19 Supercar 3R) - these require the MPP FUCA or similar to fit in the front wheel well. Depending on tire size, some minor shaving of the front upright may be needed.
19x9.5 +37 | 22.7lbs - these can be run at this offset for cars with street camber (OE front upper control arms). Spacers can also be added for cars with negative camber to get them flushed out. We've added studs and nuts to our catalog and will have spacers available mid-April! You can see the details of those items here!

Pricing will be around $3850 for the 9.5" and $3970 for the 10.5" wheels (complete set), but there may be a slight variation based on logistics and exchange costs. You can leave a $400 refundable deposit until the end of April to receive $300 off of the final retail price!

Colors available are the gloss anthracite pictured above, and a satin bronze option is also available. The pre-orders received will help us fine-tune the quantity of the sizes/colors we're ordering.

Delivery Timing We update on delivery timing as things progress. Our aim right now is for mid-summer delivery for those who opt for faster air shipping. We're going to do everything in our power to get these wheels completed so those who order them can enjoy them this season!

We're very interested to hear everyone's thoughts, what you like, don't like, what sizes/colors you would prefer etc. This can always be considered for the second batch. Also, if there is enough interest, we can also make a 20" fitment for the Model S

Here is a link to the wheels if you'd like to take a closer look!​