Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there any cheap replicas or similar looking wheels like the TE37 ? Need for looks not racing. Thanks
Tons. The thick 6-spoke wheel is a popular design. The same brand that makes the TE37 also makes the Gram Light 57DR. Flow formed, so cheaper than the TE37s, but still pretty expensive. AVID AV-06s are good reps. Enkei also has a cheap 6-spoke but it's a lot more angular than the TE37s.

Reactions: al-capone
Are there any cheap replicas or similar looking wheels like the TE37 ? Need for looks not racing. Thanks
No to replicas please...

The proper way to go about this is RAY's Gram Lights line. 57DR in particular.
image.png

Danny

Tons. The thick 6-spoke wheel is a popular design. The same brand that makes the TE37 also makes the Gram Light 57DR. Flow formed, so cheaper than the TE37s, but still pretty expensive. AVID AV-06s are good reps. Enkei also has a cheap 6-spoke but it's a lot more angular than the TE37s.
thanks for Avid tip. Never would have found. I only found the tire rack Enkei one's. I am guessing the pricey Gram light are direct fit right ? (no hub centric rings/adapter). Any reps you know that are direct fit to avoid any potential vibration issues. We have normal OEM creaks and rattles to deal with anyway on our cars :) don't want more vibrations issues

M3 RWD , 18" wheels 8.5 wide. Considering OEM is 40mm offset how much can you stick out to be safe as far as suspension stress, handling impact is concerned ? Most after market wheels have 35mm offset which is fine but some I like are like 32 mm or less hence asking wheel junkies here. Thanks