Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Alert VCFRONT a192

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So after one week exactly, of using my Model 3 Performance (btw, love this car) I got an alert VCFRONT a192 -> electrical system power reduced; vehicle may not restart. This happened almost right after supercharging. Temp outside was hot, about 30 deg C. Wow, so disappointing. I live in Ningbo, China. I called the service people and they recommended that I bring the car in. I tried but it would not start. Called in for a tow truck. It arrived so I went downstairs to put my car in tow mode. Surprisingly, car started so I drove to the service center. I parked and went inside to do the paperwork. Service lady wanted to drive my car inside to park it but it would not start. She went back in. Later a service dude wanted to drive my car to park it inside to look at it and it started so he was able to drive it away. So by now, my car is in service for 3 days and latest news is that service people do not know what is wrong with it. Again, it is new, barely 10 days from delivery. I would highly appreciate any info about same or very similar problem.

So after one week exactly, of using my Model 3 Performance (btw, love this car) I got an alert VCFRONT a192 -> electrical system power reduced; vehicle may not restart. This happened almost right after supercharging. Temp outside was hot, about 30 deg C. Wow, so disappointing. I live in Ningbo, China. I called the service people and they recommended that I bring the car in. I tried but it would not start. Called in for a tow truck. It arrived so I went downstairs to put my car in tow mode. Surprisingly, car started so I drove to the service center. I parked and went inside to do the paperwork. Service lady wanted to drive my car inside to park it but it would not start. She went back in. Later a service dude wanted to drive my car to park it inside to look at it and it started so he was able to drive it away. So by now, my car is in service for 3 days and latest news is that service people do not know what is wrong with it. Again, it is new, barely 10 days from delivery. I would highly appreciate any info about same or very similar problem.
VCFRONT manages some critical elements including the 12V battery which can disable the car if not working properly. It's not so rare for VCFRONT to fail but typically not so soon after delivery.

I live in Seoul, Korea, the same case as you. The problem is that all of my cars are not coming back yet. And they don't understand the problem.

I live in Seoul, Korea, the same case as you. The problem is that all of my cars are not coming back yet. And they don't understand the problem.
Hello, your problem that was the vcfront a 192 was solved ? The tesla told you what problem was?? My new model 3 2022 delivered just 5 days ago has the same issue and is in the service center now. How they fixed the problem and what was the reason?

Hello, your problem that was the vcfront a 192 was solved ? The tesla told you what problem was?? My new model 3 2022 delivered just 5 days ago has the same issue and is in the service center now. How they fixed the problem and what was the reason?
Hi narajang have u solved your problem and what was it I am having the same issue ?? Thanks

Same issue here and saw 3 messages on my TM3 Long Range.

VCFRONT_a192 Electrical system is unable to support all functions
VCFRONT_a402 Electrical system backup power is unavailable
VCFRONT_a182 Schedule service to replace low voltage battery

I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow. Estimated cost is $118 since 12V battery warranty is 4 years or <50,000 miles.

My TM3 Long range was delivered 8/24/2020... Wished the message a182 appeared a month sooner..

Will see what is going to happen tomorrow with the Mobile Service. Wish me luck.

Thanks,

Same issue here and saw 3 messages on my TM3 Long Range.

VCFRONT_a192 Electrical system is unable to support all functions
VCFRONT_a402 Electrical system backup power is unavailable
VCFRONT_a182 Schedule service to replace low voltage battery

I scheduled an appointment for tomorrow. Estimated cost is $118 since 12V battery warranty is 4 years or <50,000 miles.

My TM3 Long range was delivered 8/24/2020... Wished the message a182 appeared a month sooner..

Will see what is going to happen tomorrow with the Mobile Service. Wish me luck.

Thanks,
Hi, I have the same problem now, have you solved it?

The level of Tesla service in Israel is complete *sugar*!!!!!!! You heard right *sugar*!! It is in Israel!!! Worse service I have ever experienced. Tesla management made a huge mistake by choosing this representative in Israel as a partner.

It all started with a sale in December 2022, when the managers did not answer the phone and messages for 2 weeks, but that's another story!

So, I received my new Tesla Model 3 2022 in Israel on December 26, 2022, but already on January 13, 2023 it broke down after driving only 1054 km!!! Errors VCFRONT_a191, VCFRONT_a192, VCFRONT _a447 appeared on the screen and the car completely turned off, despite the fact that the charge of the main battery was 65%! This happened on 01/13/2023 at 13:00, on the 18th day from the receipt of a new car. I immediately called Tesla's international technical support (I got on employees from Holland, apparently because of the weekend Israeli support did not work), they told me that help would arrive within 2-3 hours, they would try to solve the problem on the spot, and if they could not, then tow the car and provide me with a replacement car or issue a voucher to rent another car for the duration of the repair. After 3 hours, help did not arrive, I call support again, they answer me that help will arrive in 45 minutes, they apologize for the delay of their colleagues, and so on several times. As a result, only after 8 hours a tow truck arrived with two workers who were without tools and did not understand electric vehicles at all.They didn't even know how to properly open the round plug on the bumper for emergency opening of the hood and almost broke it. They began to convince me that a 12V battery could be charged through the wires in the bumper. They connected the battery to these wires and waited for it to charge))) But my neighbor and I, using a tester multimeter, explained to them that these wires, only for emergency opening, and you need to directly charge the 12v battery. As a result, with the help of a tester multimeter, cables and a battery on my neighbor's car, I managed to revive Tesla and drive it onto a tow truck. But the adventure has just begun.

Because it was a weekend, the car was evacuated to a parking lot in the city of Haifa, and not to a Tesla service center. The next day, 01/14/2023 in the morning, the car was moved to another parking lot in Holon. And only on January 15, 2023, in the afternoon, she was moved to the Tesla service center in Petah Tikva. Why do this if it was possible on 15.01 in the morning to move it from my parking lot directly to the service center at once. I don't understand their stupid manipulations at all.

On the evening of 01/14/2023, a Tesla employee called me and said that a replacement car was booked especially for me and they would call me back on 01/15/2023 in the morning at 8:00-8:30 and inform me at what address it can be picked up. The next day no one called me back. I myself hardly got through to the Tesla service at 12:00 on 01/15/2023 and they answered me in a brazen tone that they had received the car only 12 minutes ago and had not yet found the problem, so I was not allowed to have a replacement car and if they did not identify the problem, I had to come myself and pick up the car and promised to call back in a couple of hours. As you understand, no one called me back and, accordingly, I was left without a car. I called several times to the support phone 03-3751760, I have been waiting for an answer for more than an hour, but no one answers me!!! I write to the service through the application, but there is no answer either, they just ignore it.

The third day is ending, the problem has not yet been solved, the car was moved from one parking lot to another for some reason, the cause of the breakdown was not found out, a replacement car was not provided, there is no feedback from the service, such a terrible service in Israel.

I think that the Tesla management should completely change the representative office in Israel and its unqualified employees, since such a terrible service spoils the reputation of the entire Tesla brand.

And if nothing changes, then bypass Tesla! I do not advise buying Tesla in Israel, because instead of advanced technology, you will buy huge hemorrhoids. See other reviews of "happy" Tesla owners in Israel. A huge number of Israeli owners suffer because of such unqualified representatives and their terrible service.

To be continued………

P.S. Interested in such a quality of Tesla service to its customers in all countries or only in Israel?