Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All discussion of Lucid Motors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not really, IMHO. Tesla will do the minimum required to qualify for the free government bucks. Like with battery swap.

Elon said they are opening to everyone. And will have an elegant solution for adapters.

World wide. Even in countries where there are no incentives conditioned on opening up the supercharger network.

Really. If they wanted a deal with Bollinger Motors or Mazda to meet the letter of the law in the USA they would have done so already.

Reactions: mltv
Precisely, article does not give much information than that. Feel like it recommend Tesla by omitting other metrics. Hopefully more will be coming

this is the only specs that I found:

Lucid P and R.JPG

wow Lucid is going with some really skinny tires trying to get the most range when compared to the Model S front 255's and 285 and 295's rear.

• Informative
Reactions: mltv
Not at all. I'm perfectly happy to root for Lucid, Rivian and every OEM that can produce and sell viable EV's. For every person who - for whatever misguided reason doesn't want to buy a Tesla - I hope there is another EV they will buy to avoid putting another ICE on the road. For those who objectively compare them, I'm certain it can only improve Tesla sales. But again, the goal is to accelerate the transition to sustainable energy. Any company that legitimately furthers that goal should be supported.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tesla eventually produces an ultra-luxury sedan, not to mention the updated Roadster.
I'm not sure they will care to. The market for people who want exotic wood dashes and whatnot is getting smaller. IMO the new premium luxury are things like infotainment and self driving.