Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Used Model 3 Include FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone else noticed this?

It looks as though every used Model 3 on the Tesla website includes FSD. I didn't notice this until today where before it was mixed between AP & FSD.

Makes me wonder if they would do this for all new at some point and simply add it into the price...likely not.

Tesla advertises most of their used inventory with FSD, but you can ask them to remove it and bring the price down.
I think they stopped allowing you to remove FSD from used cars in late 2019. I have noticed that particularly with the lower priced Model 3's, they always have FSD added. I think this has also helped keep resale value for Model 3 relatively high because there is not always a great understanding of the added options like FSD by 3rd party dealers reselling Teslas

I'm sure every car manufacturer wish they had a magic switch to add 8k worth of value on a trade in. I mean why wouldn't you do this. Buy a car back for 30k but instead of selling it for 32k you sell it for 40k and make 10k instead of 2k and it cost you nothing todo it.

I bought my ‘20 M3 LR AWD in April. It was a demo with FSD. They removed the FSD and gave me a discount for the miles it had been driven before purchase. I thought it was a fair deal, but after a few months of learning how to use AP I decided to buy the FSD before the price went up. No regrets!

Reactions: 0ptions
I bought my ‘20 M3 LR AWD in April. It was a demo with FSD. They removed the FSD and gave me a discount for the miles it had been driven before purchase. I thought it was a fair deal, but after a few months of learning how to use AP I decided to buy the FSD before the price went up. No regrets!
Demo is different than Used re: removing FSD. But awesome that you got a demo deal, I was scoping out demo deals for a long time before I was able to snag an insane deal on very slightly used (4k miles) that was similar to the wear I was seeing on some demo models.