Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All Used Model X Priced the SAME!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This thread makes me somewhat sad. Seeing those American prices. In Canada..this is the listing I see constantly
New & Used Electric Cars | Tesla Canada

So essentially after converting the 82 900 US to Canaadian... , for 7 grand less I get a used, 2016, 53 000km car. :(.

Well you should have taken up a temporarily residence and attended the Alpine shows, bought a X, register it, and then head back up North... Joking of course. Love seeing a fellow Phan over TMC ;)

Reactions: Ocelot
Hold on.. if the selection on EV-CPO is "not good" that means the selection on Tesla.com is "not good", as EV-CPO lists every car that's listed on Tesla's own website. The selection is actually quite good as I have people constantly telling me how they found the car of their dreams from the website or from email alerts generated from the website. Sure, since the inception of the CPO/used and Inventory programs Tesla has always held back cars that they never list online and are only accessible to sales associates. But that doesn't make the online selection "not good". I will always recommend to people to use both methods to find a car that fits their criteria, and the car they buy could come from either source.

It happens quite frequently that large batches of cars are removed all at once. EV-CPO constantly scans the Tesla website for changes (not 'hourly' or 'daily'). This example is only eight cars because the source data is only the screen shot in the first post of 22 cars. Both the original number of cars priced at $82,900 and the number of cars removed in bulk at 6:32 are likely much higher. Somehow I doubt that all eight cars were all sold within minutes of each other.
Sorry, I didn't mean to blame EV-CPO. Tesla has never been good at updating their Inventory, and they always have a lot unlisted. They're the bottleneck, not you. As you said, a combination of the two methods would be the best method of finding a car. Especially if you find your OA is dragging their feet :p

Reactions: EV-CPO