Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All-Weather Lloyd Mats Installed (pics)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

thanks for the lead. I bought and received the 6 seats version quickly. it was really nicely made, and fits perfectly. I left it out under the sun for a few hours and there was no smell once installed in the X. It looks pretty good. I got the black version.

not sure whether to buy the frunk/trunk mats, as the big mat (for 3rd folded) would not stay in the car most of the time, and they most likely won't be there when needed... but sure good price and good quality

Picture of the middle section. The back of the mat extends over to third row

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    499.3 KB · Views: 554
I am ok at the price of the mats themselves, they are reasonable -- $65 / two pieces for 1st row seats and $65 / one piece for 2nd row seat, but this company (Evannex) wants $64.33 shipping fee for those two products? And that's not even expedite shipping, but FedEx Ground.

No way, that is a rip off in shipping fee. They just lost one potential customer, I'm going to buy ToughPRO from eBay or Amazon (they are the same price at these two places)

thanks for the lead. I bought and received the 6 seats version quickly. it was really nicely made, and fits perfectly. I left it out under the sun for a few hours and there was no smell once installed in the X. It looks pretty good. I got the black version.

not sure whether to buy the frunk/trunk mats, as the big mat (for 3rd folded) would not stay in the car most of the time, and they most likely won't be there when needed... but sure good price and good quality

does anybody know if the vendor can cut the big trunk mat (3rd seat folded) into 2 pieces for versatility purposes?

Just received my ToughPRO Tesla Model X 6-Seat Floor and Trunk Mats. They came from Amazon with a plastic jar of a soft, white substance. The Mats didn't come with instructions so I don't know what the contents of the plastic jar is used for? Can anyone tell me or where I can find use instructions?

I am ok at the price of the mats themselves, they are reasonable -- $65 / two pieces for 1st row seats and $65 / one piece for 2nd row seat, but this company (Evannex) wants $64.33 shipping fee for those two products? And that's not even expedite shipping, but FedEx Ground.

No way, that is a rip off in shipping fee. They just lost one potential customer, I'm going to buy ToughPRO from eBay or Amazon (they are the same price at these two places)

This place is a bit cheaper and no shipping charge (at least for the full set, not sure if there is a minimum purchase for free shipping): Mikes Custom Car | Lloyd RubberTite Floor Mats. I haven't ordered yet though because I really don't like the look of the Lloyds mats. I really wish Weathertech would hurry up and release their mats.

Reactions: McManX
I ended up going with the ToughPRO. I got some Lloyd's as trial for the driver seat of my other car. They really do feel like a kindergartner cut them out of a sheet of rubber that was originally meant for something else. Then I looked at my buddy's weathertechs in his Model S. I like how the grooves are designed to funnel liquids to certain places, and how they go up the sides a bit, but they were far more plastic-y than I would have guessed. And with no idea when the weathertechs will be out for the X, I went with a full set of ToughPRO from Amazon (driver, passenger, 2nd and 3rd row as one piece same as the factory mats, trunk, frunk, and trunk+folded 3rd row). For $300 including shipping, it felt like a steal. The overall profile is a bit thinner than the Lloyd's, but that's because the "wells" aren't as deep (but the separators are a bit wider). More importantly the wells aren't as small as as the Lloyds so it should be easier to clean, and overall feels sturdier. I'm happy.

I ended up going with the ToughPRO. I got some Lloyd's as trial for the driver seat of my other car. They really do feel like a kindergartner cut them out of a sheet of rubber that was originally meant for something else. Then I looked at my buddy's weathertechs in his Model S. I like how the grooves are designed to funnel liquids to certain places, and how they go up the sides a bit, but they were far more plastic-y than I would have guessed. And with no idea when the weathertechs will be out for the X, I went with a full set of ToughPRO from Amazon (driver, passenger, 2nd and 3rd row as one piece same as the factory mats, trunk, frunk, and trunk+folded 3rd row). For $300 including shipping, it felt like a steal. The overall profile is a bit thinner than the Lloyd's, but that's because the "wells" aren't as deep (but the separators are a bit wider). More importantly the wells aren't as small as as the Lloyds so it should be easier to clean, and overall feels sturdier. I'm happy.

You have a 7 seater right? Can you take pics of the 2nd and 3rd row mat(s)?

Just my opinion but I think everything Evannex sells is way over priced. They are just working the Tesla market. They should include a jar of Vaseline with every order.

I just received Lloyd Mats for my 6 seater. I selected the tight loop carpet to protect the second row and trunk area when my 75# dog rides with me. My car is named Grace so I had Grace stitched in red on the trunk piece. These mats look really good IMHO. Ordered from Mike's and they arrived within a week with free shipping.