Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Almost over mileage on lease

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hahahaha lol I’m in the same situation but in even less time. My wife and I love driving our MY we got back in July. We’re at 14,700 miles and haven’t even hit a year, friend of ours says it will eventually even out once you drive it less but we don’t want to. Wondering if I can up the mileage, or just eat the .25 overage. Honestly considering getting another lease to offset the amount of driving giving you can get a new lease with almost no money down for $400 due to the 7500 tax credit.

Reactions: Akikiki
Hahahaha lol I’m in the same situation but in even less time. My wife and I love driving our MY we got back in July. We’re at 14,700 miles and haven’t even hit a year, friend of ours says it will eventually even out once you drive it less but we don’t want to. Wondering if I can up the mileage, or just eat the .25 overage. Honestly considering getting another lease to offset the amount of driving giving you can get a new lease with almost no money down for $400 due to the 7500 tax credit.
Is that 400 dollars for a 10K mile lease? If so you’d be better off just paying the overage. Much cheaper that way than leasing a new one to offset the miles