Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I among the first with the P100DL?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You don't have it yet? :eek: How bad can traffic be on the I5?

I don't get it either. It certainly doesn't take 3 days to bring it down from Freemont, which I could drive to in 7 hours if traffic was horrible and I went fast.

My completely unscientific guess is that "Your Tesla is on it's way" auto-email means - we parked your car in a lot waiting to be loaded up on a truck with other cars headed to the same place and when the truck is full ... we will roll it.

Come back to an old thread for a minute. @Old Man Mike she is finally coming. Pick her up Tuesday afternoon, so I'll be able to do that test. I'll post results here unless you are running a thread just for test results somewhere. (I didn't see one. I didn't look that hard.)

This coming Tuesday seems like a magic day for multiple people. I know of at least 1 other from the delivery thread.

Come back to an old thread for a minute. @Old Man Mike she is finally coming. Pick her up Tuesday afternoon, so I'll be able to do that test. I'll post results here unless you are running a thread just for test results somewhere. (I didn't see one. I didn't look that hard.)

This coming Tuesday seems like a magic day for multiple people. I know of at least 1 other from the delivery thread.

Congrats! I know how exciting it is to receive that first Tesla. Here is the thread where I've been posting Max SOC vs Max Pwr:

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1736792/

I have just three data points so far for the P100DL and very much look forward to whatever data you can provide.

We don't really need the kw numbers ;-) Just bring it to a 1/4 mile drag strip and do like 5 runs, then show us all the time slip. Many people in the forum is much more interested in that.