Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I getting rejected car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a vanilla no option M3 RWD White/Black on Tuesday and got a VIN assigned and deliver pickup notification on Friday. Should I be concerned that Im getting a vehicle that someone rejected? Not exactly sure what happens to rejected cars but I imagined it gets assigned to the next person on the order list.

I ordered a vanilla no option M3 RWD White/Black on Tuesday and got a VIN assigned and deliver pickup notification on Friday. Should I be concerned that Im getting a vehicle that someone rejected? Not exactly sure what happens to rejected cars but I imagined it gets assigned to the next person on the order list.
M3 RWD who always wears white but is kind of dead inside? Yeah, she asked me to the dance and I rejected her harder then Pepsi legal rejected that kid's Pepsi points claim for a jet. She didn't take it well. Someone did a burnout on my driveway that weekend. While I can't prove it, I just know it was her. Lesson learned, now I let them down nicer. I guess nobody likes it when you point out flaws with their body. I feel like someone should have told me this before, but you live and you learn.

• Helpful
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Doubt it. Tesla is pumping out volumes of vehicles right now, most I have seen in the Tesla parking lots are white, it’s black interior. I had to pass on my first order, as I was traveling out of my state and couldn’t get back in the allotted time. There is inventory at dealers not spoken for, that ill qualify for the IRA EV rebate.

Be happy this is no longer 2022, and your vehicle gets to you quickly.

Last edited:
Someone might reject the delivery because it is the cheapest way out of the deal after changing their mind. Somewhere it says that if you cancel the order, not the pickup, Tesla reserves the right to charge you freight as well as the deposit loss. Not sure how they would collect though.

Reactions: ElectricIAC