Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Am I Missing Any M3 Accessories?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it helps, my favorite accessories are the IKON Spoiler and wheel spacers. I did a video review of the spoiler below (posting all my accessories videos in case it helps you).

Rothgarr, great videos, mostly wanted to see the brake covers, the install was so simple, the only issue I saw was with all of the vibrating down at the wheels, I think I will add lock washers to ensure those nuts don’t vibrate free. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Fred

Rothgarr, great videos, mostly wanted to see the brake covers, the install was so simple, the only issue I saw was with all of the vibrating down at the wheels, I think I will add lock washers to ensure those nuts don’t vibrate free. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

Fred
Hey there! Thanks for watching.

The nuts actually are the locking kind (I don't know exactly what they are called, but it looks like a locking washer that's fastened on to the nut). If you zoom in at time stamp 4:15 you can see them (make sure you are watching 1080p).They sorta of look like this:

1EB89_AS01

BTW, if you do place an order, be sure to use coupon code "ELONBUCKS" for $10 off your order.

Happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Last edited:
Hey there! Thanks for watching.

The nuts actually are the locking kind (I don't know exactly what they are called, but it looks like a locking washer that's fastened on to the nut). If you zoom in at time stamp 4:15 you can see them (make sure you are watching 1080p).They sorta of look like this:

1EB89_AS01

BTW, if you do place an order, be sure to use coupon code "ELONBUCKS" for $10 off your order.

Happy to answer any other questions you might have.
Awesome and yes I just ordered and got the $10.00 Elonbucks.

Fred

Reactions: Rothgarr