Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AMD Ryzen & 12v Batteries now shipping in US Y & 3!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m at 3554xx as well. In Texas. No word on delivery date yet but likely around 1/17

I also have a 3554xx being delivered this weekend.

Nice! We can start the 3554xx Club!!! It might end up being a support club if 1 or all of us end up with Intel.

Wonder how close our builds are? MYP, White/Black no tow for me.

Sounds like maybe all these mid Jan deliveries coming up will be Ryzen cpus...
I don't think it's that simple. I think there's probably a big difference between east coast and west coast deliveries. I can easily see picking up a car on the east coast that was built 10 or more days earlier.

I know things aren't necessarily sequential, but I'm 354 and still show an EDD of Jan 18 - 24--and I'm on the east coast. OTOH, there's a 355 with a scheduled pickup on 1/11 that says he's already confirmed he has the new chip. I could easily pick mine up ten days after him and not have it.

I know a lot of people
My SA emailed me this morning as follows: "Good news, we got the update last night that all Model 3s and Ys will now ship with the new AMD processor, a new li-ion 12v battery and a heater wiper park!" (FWIW - I recognize that SAs are not always the final word on these things.)
I'm expecting my MYP this month, EDD is 1/7 to 1/30. So I texted my SA and asked if it'll have the AMD cpu, he said that it should and that all produced vehicles moving forward will have it. He also said he'll confirm once the VIN is assigned.