TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

An amazing delivery experience!

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Karlton770, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Karlton770

Karlton770 Member

Had an amazing delivery experience!

• Like x 5
  2. Science fan

Science fan Member

Congratulations!!! The best part has only just begin - actually owning it.

• Like x 1
  3. Karlton770

Karlton770 Member

Thanks Science Fan. Can't wait!

4. Ugliest1

Ugliest1 S85: "Sparky"

Aren't you running low on milk... or eggs, or something? Don't you need to go get some more, stat? :)

• Funny x 4
  5. jetsettingrph

jetsettingrph Member

I wished I had an amazing delivery but my experience with Tesla Rocklin location have been nothing more than a big headache. Very snobby staff at that particular location. my
    NEW car was delivered dirty (dead bugs in panoramic glass area + layers of dust) with a scratches and paint on panoramic roof. I pointed this out to the staff when I dropped off my car for repair. The service department contacted me the next day saying my car was ready and I emailed back to confirm that all issues was taken care of. When I picked up my car I was shock. the car was dirtier then when I dropped it off!!! I was livid. the paint on panoramic roof was not even addressed!!! what kind of service is that for such an expensive car?

6. rjhoskins

rjhoskins Member

Great video! Congrats guys!!

7. Karlton770

Karlton770 Member

Im sorry to hear about your experience. I would recommend speaking to a supervisor or email Tesla if the issues are constantly not resolved.