Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

An amazing delivery experience!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wished I had an amazing delivery but my experience with Tesla Rocklin location have been nothing more than a big headache. Very snobby staff at that particular location. my
NEW car was delivered dirty (dead bugs in panoramic glass area + layers of dust) with a scratches and paint on panoramic roof. I pointed this out to the staff when I dropped off my car for repair. The service department contacted me the next day saying my car was ready and I emailed back to confirm that all issues was taken care of. When I picked up my car I was shock. the car was dirtier then when I dropped it off!!! I was livid. the paint on panoramic roof was not even addressed!!! what kind of service is that for such an expensive car?

I wished I had an amazing delivery but my experience with Tesla Rocklin location have been nothing more than a big headache. Very snobby staff at that particular location. my
NEW car was delivered dirty (dead bugs in panoramic glass area + layers of dust) with a scratches and paint on panoramic roof. I pointed this out to the staff when I dropped off my car for repair. The service department contacted me the next day saying my car was ready and I emailed back to confirm that all issues was taken care of. When I picked up my car I was shock. the car was dirtier then when I dropped it off!!! I was livid. the paint on panoramic roof was not even addressed!!! what kind of service is that for such an expensive car?
Im sorry to hear about your experience. I would recommend speaking to a supervisor or email Tesla if the issues are constantly not resolved.