Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

An even more dissapointing second week with our Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol the OP has 2 threads with over 12 pages of replies ...I honestly not sure what OP is looking for ..sympathy ? Validation that Tesla has QC issues ? ...it’s a car enjoy it ..nothing in here cannot be resolved

Why shouldn't he post it on here? This is a forum, a place where you can seek help from other owners.

This thread already brought up possible solutions to his squeaking window, the "paint haziness" and the 1/3rd opening for the lift gate.

We can also tell him that it's not normal (a usual first excuse by service technicians) and that he needs to demand fixes for all the cars issues, because like you mentioned, they should be resolvable.

I also guess he got a good amount of people checking their cars for missing jack points.

So I guess this thread has already been successful. It's also nice to know that others have had the same, or similar issues, have had them fixed and are now happy.

So I'm actually not sure what you are complaining about here. Did someone force you to read the threads and you are now super bored?

Reactions: Anzir
Lol the OP has 2 threads with over 12 pages of replies ...I honestly not sure what OP is looking for ..sympathy ? Validation that Tesla has QC issues ? ...it’s a car enjoy it ..nothing in here cannot be resolved
Usually, it is; 'Buyers Remorse'.
Meaning,, they have just paid a very large sum of money and they expect or demand that the product be perfect.
A very known and acceptable feeling.

Most of what his complaints are about, are justifiable. The SC should have caught at least half of those of those issues, ergo finish issues and the screeching windows. But, the software issues will always crop up, the missing jack support, who would know to look for that, the trunk height stop is adjustable, either by the collision sensor or some one manually changed it.
As far as the charge port, ours has started to exhibit the same issues. I do suspect it is the HPWC unit because it does not sense my pressing the wand button. (plus, the message saying to check power supply). I ended up turning off the power supply, removing the wall plug, inspected-cleaned it and reversed the procedure. Hasn't happened since.
All in all, a new owner, especially new to a Tesla, will not be expecting these little 'quirks', so it will be WTH type of moments. Hang in there. Fit & Finish, well, It is his NEW baby and you know, We All Want it to be right :)

Why shouldn't he post it on here? This is a forum, a place where you can seek help from other owners.

So I'm actually not sure what you are complaining about here. Did someone force you to read the threads and you are now super bored?

Tesla is where the issues need to be taken up with ..I’m not complaining ...my tesla is fine ...the posts don’t come across as “hey I need help ....”

• Funny
Reactions: spectrum
really ?? Find my post from two years ago ?? I was bashing Tesla ?? I was complaining about my car ??? Go back and watch some Germany World Cup reruns you will get more entertainment

No one said something about bashing Tesla. But when you had issues you came to the forums. And that's ok. Just let other people do the same.

You had an issue and still bought another one. I do think the OP (or his father) will be just as happy with his Tesla eventually.

Also, just because I live in Germany, doesn't mean I am German. Still sad about their performance in the world cup, though... Now I just want Sweden to win. Go Sweden!

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA and Anzir
My new 1 month old has been almost flawless. I had a key fob battery go bad that caused the low battery fob warning. I took it to the service center and they cannot remove the low battery warning. That is a little bothersome but they said they will send a Ranger on Monday to fix it.

The other car companies are lucky Tesla does not have world class quality because my X is the most fun I have had with 4 wheels since my go kart when I was a kid.