Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Andersen EV charger support

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
that is playing the system... by the way, how you get such long charging slots? You limit charge speed to like 7 A? or you put in some stupid "ready by" times?

but this is unnecessary (playing like that). you just charge your tesla one day and peugeot another :/

Reactions: JupiterMan
that is playing the system... by the way, how you get such long charging slots? You limit charge speed to like 7 A? or you put in some stupid "ready by" times?

but this is unnecessary (playing like that). you just charge your tesla one day and peugeot another :/

6 hours is also not always long enough when you have 2evs doing a lot of miles. The Polestar only got back to 74% last night from 22%. Telsa has been unable to charge for 2 days in the off peak slot.

6 hours is also not always long enough when you have 2evs doing a lot of miles. The Polestar only got back to 74% last night from 22%. Telsa has been unable to charge for 2 days in the off peak slot.
if you need to charge both cars, then whilst charging one car, you could always plug the other car into a three pin socket for a slow charge on the overnight cheap rate 23:30 to 05:30?

you'd get around 40% charge two nights of charging like this, all at the cheap rate.

Forgot to add, no this is not playing the system. This is what IO does and helps Octopus, they need to get rid of the excess energy. At the weekend, they were paying negative rates for agile, so had too much energy, hence the long charge slots. As long as you keep your car plugged in, even if IO has then filled it up, you get the longer charge slot.
if you need to charge both cars, then whilst charging one car, you could always plug the other car into a three pin socket for a slow charge on the overnight cheap rate 23:30 to 05:30?

you'd get around 40% charge two nights of charging like this, all at the cheap rate.
Absolutely, yes this is what I do as a backup. 👍

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but has anyone been experiencing intermittent connection issues with their Andersen the past few days?

Mine is showing that it is connected to the wireless router, but is showing "Connection lost" on the app, and I keep getting notifications about it losing internet connectivity.

Reactions: Bootneckshuffl
Flipped the breaker a little while ago, and turned it back on, seems to have connected now. Bit odd.

Mine has started to play up a little bit, nothing major so far (touch wood). I've had to add some rubber pads to stop the light from the flap thing being on all of the time. Whatever sensor is supposed to detect it's closed is not working properly.

Not sure if this is the right thread to ask, but has anyone been experiencing intermittent connection issues with their Andersen the past few days?

Mine is showing that it is connected to the wireless router, but is showing "Connection lost" on the app, and I keep getting notifications about it losing internet connectivity.
Exactly the same here.

Reactions: Durzel
Me too - was hoping there’d be others. According to the App the signal strength to my router is good so I assume it’s a problem on Anderson’s end. Loads of disconnects over the last 48hrs but always seemed to reconnect straight away. However, it’s been off for a couple of hours now. Need a full charge for tomorrow, taking the missus to a Spa Day so I’ll have to look into using the scheduler in the car to be able to use my cheaper overnight tariff

I’ve had the messages for about a week. They started when I was on holiday so I switched notifications off in the app.