Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anti-Tesla Gibberish

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't get people sometimes. There are companies I might not like but I haven't seen fit to create a website dedicated to trashing one particular company. He acts like he was personally attacked by Tesla.

from blog:
This was a ready-to-go car factory. There should have been no learning curve, no “build-a-new-car factory” delays, it should have been all up and running per the notarized written assurances Tesla gave to the DOE, In WRITING!

So Musk got it and fired all of the car builders.

Someone should really point this out to Tesla as it could have saved them millions of dollars. It was a turn key factory and all they had to do was walk-in and flip the switch instantly turning on the factory and produce 500,000 cars per year.:smile:

People this out there must either have major issues or have a vindictive streak and are looking to destroy the company. I don't see any middle ground here.

It is always interesting how people can outright lie and not have to be responsible for those lies. How someone like this can make such statements publicly and not have to prove it. I know for a fact there was nothing 'ready-to-go' about that factory because I was in it and saw what kind of a state it was in. For instance, there was a huge dedicated area affectionately called 'The Junkyard' that was full of - well, mostly junk.

But somehow people can just bald face lie and get away with it. A certain Presidential candidate can lie on TV to millions of people and still have a chance at being elected President and not be held accountable. It really is interesting how 'we' tolerate such things. (And I'm not even talking about that Tesla comment either).

Last edited:
About BOYCOTT TESLA: The Hummer of the 1%. The car company of crooks

what... huh? Has anyone seen this RAVING lunatic? He says he has comments from one of the Tesla employees that their equipment isn't even being used in the factory? Is this guy nuts? Wh...who has this much time to spout out such crap? Who hopes to bring down American innovation SO MUCH?

Sorry, just gotta rant sometimes. I found this in a random comment of a Tesla hater.

That guy is so full of hatred and so desperate...

Pure guy probably have no life.

And even if you do want to damage some company, why not spread FUD? Look at John Petersen. Ok, John probably one of the best and definitely quite intelligent one. But still there are plenty of websites that have sizable user base, anti-EV agenda, not too picky and are looking for content... Wasting time writing something that sounds like it was written by 5 yo? Just plain stupid - no one will take you seriously. It just impossible to take those posts seriously...

PS. I enjoyed "trained union workers" part :smile: I think he is a kid. Than it is ok. But if he is older then 16 yo - I feel sorry for him.

The site seems to be full of fools so appropriate site name. I assume this is just a collection of bloggers (like Seeking Alpha) and not industry experts or economists?
Avoid This Auto Manufacturer - F, GM, HMC, TSLA, TM - Foolish Blogging Network

Apparently Tesla needs to upgrade their production facility to make 20,000 cars a year. She sure has good insider information.:smile:

Another thing, how can an article give exact financial numbers and then say car starts at 'around $60,000'? She's basically right when you tack on service plan but you'd have to write $57,400 to be accurate.

Looks like they've taken down the article. Also, the date in the URL suggested it was posted Sept 28.

They must have taken it down in the last hour or so. Must have realized it was totally bogus.

I think too many people pressed "I do not like this page" button :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

PS. I mean it was there since Sep 28, but was taken down in less then an hour after link was posted here:wink:

Thanks. He doesn't mention the $5.907 billion that Ford got for some reason. These 'investing sites' appear legitimate but are nothing more than random bloggers setting up shop on a site that appears more reputable than it actually is. I'm sure there are some thoughtful, intelligent blogs there but without any editorial control, too much crap seems to get posted.

These 'investing sites' appear legitimate but are nothing more than random bloggers setting up shop on a site that appears more reputable than it actually is. I'm sure there are some thoughtful, intelligent blogs there but without any editorial control, too much crap seems to get posted.
Hmm... How to put it gently....

Fools is a really awesome site if you are learning stock market. It really helps, and a lot. It is good for beginners. IMHO, probably even without H.

Fools would not provide you with exclusive audit data. Those are available to(some) institutional traders. But the site is very helpful, I mean Fools is trying to educate. And education is good. It is up too you how you will use knowledge.

- - - Updated - - -

PS/edit/update: Fools helped me a lot back in a days. I'm not sure about current state and I'm not using the site. But I do have a deep respect for a guys who created it.