Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anti-Tesla Gibberish

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Watching the U.S. Presidential debate and Romney mentioned Tesla in what sounded like attack to the current green subsidies. It went pretty fast to me. Did anyone catch that, and what was it that Romney claimed?
Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express

Mitt Romney in the first 2012 Presidential Debate:

:...But don’t forget, you put $90 billion, like 50 years’ worth of breaks, into -- into solar and wind, to Solyndra and Fisker and Tesla and Ener1. I mean, I had a friend who said you don’t just pick the winners and losers, you pick the losers, all right? So this -- this is not -- this is not the kind of policy you want to have if you want to get America energy secure.

muskromney.jpg

About BOYCOTT TESLA: The Hummer of the 1%. The car company of crooks

what... huh? Has anyone seen this RAVING lunatic? He says he has comments from one of the Tesla employees that their equipment isn't even being used in the factory? Is this guy nuts? Wh...who has this much time to spout out such crap? Who hopes to bring down American innovation SO MUCH?

Sorry, just gotta rant sometimes. I found this in a random comment of a Tesla hater.

The shorts are getting desperate. Really not much else to say.

It's frustrating because the headline is "Hummer of the 1%" when we have taken many polls that this is not the case. I don't know how much money you have to make to be "The 1%" but I am only going to safely guess if you make 50-100k a year you aren't a part of that group. I think MOST of the people considering this vehicle are a part of this group if no a half of them. People man... people.