Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any 1st day reservations/owners w/o invite?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was IN Santa Clara, CA, on 31 March 2016, standing in line from about 8AM, at a nearby Tesla dealer, with everyone else. I would guess there were probably 200-300 people in that line ahead of me. I was able to sign up and deposit my money, before noon that day. We are now 60 days away from exactly 2 years from that day, since I made that deposit and I am still waiting!!

I wonder if they are going to change the end of January date soon.

I'm wondering what the cost of selling my place on the list will go for? Maybe I can buy a used Model S or X for the cost of my place in line.

Last edited:
I was IN Santa Clara, CA, on 31 March 2016, standing in line from about 8AM, at a nearby Tesla dealer, with everyone else. I would guess there were probably 200-300 people in that line ahead of me. I was able to sign up and deposit my money, before noon that day. We are now 60 days away from exactly 2 years from that day, since I made that deposit and I am still waiting!!

I wonder if they are going to change the end of January date soon.

I'm wondering what the cost of selling my place on the list will go for? Maybe I can buy a used Model S or X for the cost of my place in line.
Are you the owner? Some content of the message doesn't make sense - configuration spots are sold on ebay for less than $5k, definitely not enough for a used S/X, plus why would you need it if you're an owner?

Reactions: Shygar