Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any delivery in Florida?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Ponte Vedra and ordered in March 2019. MSM-Black Interior, Performance without PUP, No FSD. Was supposed to get a March delivery. Got the trade-in and financing all done about three weeks ago and still waiting for a VIN and delivery date.... Maybe it's a strange configuration to not have done the PUP?

I think those 19" gemini wheels are the holdup. I haven't seen a single video or delivery with those wheels. It's a unicorn...

I'm in Ponte Vedra and ordered in March 2019. MSM-Black Interior, Performance without PUP, No FSD. Was supposed to get a March delivery. Got the trade-in and financing all done about three weeks ago and still waiting for a VIN and delivery date.... Maybe it's a strange configuration to not have done the PUP?

I'm in the same situation (with the same configuration), but I did receive a call late last week asking to verify the information I submitted on 3/3 and confirm I was still interested in my order. No estimated delivery date was available -- still no VIN or delivery date.

So, this morning, I emailed them (in Las Vegas) and asked if it would be any quicker if I changed my order to include the PUP (instead of the Gemini Wheels) and they said that may help but there are no guarantees since they "Can't See" what vehicles are available. So he sent me an email to confirm the change and I replied that I confirm the change. At about 5 PM I got a text saying that my car would be delivered to the Jacksonville service center on Saturday and I could pick it up at 2 PM Saturday if that was OK with me. I replied back and said Yes, that would be fantastic.

So, this morning, I emailed them (in Las Vegas) and asked if it would be any quicker if I changed my order to include the PUP (instead of the Gemini Wheels) and they said that may help but there are no guarantees since they "Can't See" what vehicles are available. So he sent me an email to confirm the change and I replied that I confirm the change. At about 5 PM I got a text saying that my car would be delivered to the Jacksonville service center on Saturday and I could pick it up at 2 PM Saturday if that was OK with me. I replied back and said Yes, that would be fantastic.
Sweet!. Congrats

congrats. I’ve been waiting to pick mine up from Jax since it arrived Friday. So far it’s delay delay delay. Latest is a crack in the glass.

Well... Tesla better get their deliveries done by Thursday.

Orange County stay-at-home order given, starts Thursday
No worries, Tesla service center will still be open. They are on the very long list of exempt businesses. These stay at home orders are so ridiculous and have so many exemptions. They mostly block recreational activities, shopping and social events. The news just likes to sensationalize it.

Reactions: PlaidCPA and Fobia
Yeah Hillsborough County just issued "safer-at-home" but want Law Enforcement to enforce. I am not sure how delivering a car is essential, but we can make a logical argument that you need a car to go to work and your work is essential so thus the car delivery is essential!

I took delivery Tuesday 24th - Silver, black interior, 21 inch performance. Ordered last March and have a model y too. Tesla said I was the 4th Model Y delivered in West Palm Beach, FL. Two other people said they are putting on hold in West Palm. So the deliveries are coming, just not sure how they prioritize them.

Reactions: Fobia
I had a call from Tesla delivery manager in South Florida, informing me that they currently don't have the car I have selected and asking if I would be willing to look at alternative configs (I didn't). My config was:
White/White/LR/19"/no FSD

I took delivery Tuesday 24th - Silver, black interior, 21 inch performance. Ordered last March and have a model y too. Tesla said I was the 4th Model Y delivered in West Palm Beach, FL. Two other people said they are putting on hold in West Palm. So the deliveries are coming, just not sure how they prioritize them.
Did you take delivery at Okeechobee Blvd SC?

When I filled out final information it asked me to choose between Dania or Miami, but I live in Wellington. Seemed odd.

I’m picking my Y at west palm beach on Tuesday...kind of worried about sanitizing the car due to the virus situation... i may close/purchase and then let it sit for a few days at dealer...or take it and wipe it all down...

Performance upgrade 21 inch...msm black interior

The world is a crazy place these days...

Reactions: SFLKiting