Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any May-July reservation holders receive an invite?

C141medic

Apr 9, 2016
New Jersey
Looking at the forums I noticed a few people have received invites who are in the May-July group. Has anyone else received an invite as of yet?

LonestarV

Mar 31, 2016
TX
Tracking spreadsheet has 28 invitees listed that indicate May - July 2018 FP delivery. Invites pretty evenly spread between the March 22nd batch and April 6 batch.

ebmcs03

Dec 22, 2017
So Cal
How come Los angels California 4/1 in store reservation have gotten invites when Los Angeles california 3/31 online hasn’t gotten an invite?

GBB0131

Sep 13, 2017
Chattanooga, TN
May - July estimate for me and I received my Invite this afternoon. Tennessee non owner, online just before reveal.
It was also interesting to see that my option for AWD had moved from Late 18 to Mid 18 and the Standard Range moved from Early 18 to Late 18...

Screen Shot 2018-04-13 at 4.31.12 PM.png

ebmcs03

Dec 22, 2017
So Cal
The line is too long in SoCal and delivery center being overwhelmed.

I guess. I like to know how backed up SoCal is then.

Edit: BS! That’s crap. Tesla is crap. I placed my reservation before Elon revealed the car. And this person is in so cal. And placed his reservation at least 2 hours after me and got an invite! Post #33

Plus my estimator says Apr to Jun!

Second batch in a week!!! Friday the 13th is my lucky day.

Last edited:

kengchang

Jul 17, 2017
California
  • Funny
Reactions: ebmcs03

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC